Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants, Then Rapes Her

From a former cop

Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There’s only one fix.

"Unfortunately, I don’t think better training alone will reduce police brutality. My fellow officers and I took plenty of classes on racial sensitivity and on limiting the use of force.

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas."
Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There s only one fix. - The Washington Post

What a load of shit.

Cops are investigated by internal affairs within the police departments, and guess what? They LOVE busting cops. They don't cover up for anyone.

I am not sure if you are hopelessly naive or a truly SPECIAL kind of stupid.

Let's see the rightwing outcry on this, or not. Why do the police attract these kind of people to their ranks

"Dallas police have arrested one of their own–a veteran officer who preyed on female victims and forced them to perform sex acts."

"According to the affidavit, the officer, while in uniform and in his official vehicle, apparently forced his unnamed victim to perform sex acts while his hand remained resting on his gun. Whether a show of force or a sexual issue with this alleged rapist, it was non-consensual and the woman felt threatened."

Addicting Info 8211 Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants Then Rapes Her With His Hand On His Gun

And just think. In YOUR perfect world, these are the only people who would have guns.....

Good point. Here's another.

The liberal policy of lowering standards everywhere we look is what has led us here.

Obviously this guy wouldn't have made it in any MP unit I commanded, but I'll go further and state that neither would D Wilson. Back then at least the MP units had standards that both these guys would have failed. Used to be civilian police did as well.

Now it's mean to have high standards.

These dumb liberals need to learn GIGO garbage in, garbage out.

So what you're saying is that you were something, but now you're not, and you want to reminisce about the good old days when you thought you had some sort of purpose. Nobody cares what you used to be, and your idea that liberals caused cops to become sleazy is ridiculous. Has been GI Joes are still has beens.

Let's see the rightwing outcry on this, or not. Why do the police attract these kind of people to their ranks

"Dallas police have arrested one of their own–a veteran officer who preyed on female victims and forced them to perform sex acts."

"According to the affidavit, the officer, while in uniform and in his official vehicle, apparently forced his unnamed victim to perform sex acts while his hand remained resting on his gun. Whether a show of force or a sexual issue with this alleged rapist, it was non-consensual and the woman felt threatened."

Addicting Info 8211 Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants Then Rapes Her With His Hand On His Gun

Can you be any more miserable or Rdean-like?

Can you be any more miserable or Rdean-like?
:itsok:

From a former cop

Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There’s only one fix.

"Unfortunately, I don’t think better training alone will reduce police brutality. My fellow officers and I took plenty of classes on racial sensitivity and on limiting the use of force.

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas."
Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There s only one fix. - The Washington Post

What a load of shit.

Cops are investigated by internal affairs within the police departments, and guess what? They LOVE busting cops. They don't cover up for anyone.

Yep internal affairs, cops investigating cops

Cozy affairs.

There are very few innocent cops. It's like lawyers, politicians, and used-car salesmen: the 90% that are crooked and/or evil ruin it for the good ones.

Why don't low information posters like guano understand that the system works when a bad Cop is arrested? The world is upside down to the radical democrat party left.

Last edited:
There are very few innocent cops. It's like lawyers, politicians, and used-car salesmen: the 90% that are crooked and/or evil ruin it for the good ones.

I believe the large majority of cops are good, but when the few bad ones show their asses enough that their bad behavior is not unusual, it's time for them to police themselves instead of closing ranks to protect the bad ones.

Forum List

Back