Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

Outstanding post, Lucy Hamilton

You win a seegar!

upload_2016-7-8_0-59-29.png

• Banned

Edited to add comment.

Outstanding post, Lucy Hamilton

You win a seegar!

View attachment 80814

It was posted off the top of my head, I just felt the need to air my thoughts, I wish I hadn't of had to make such a post, it's all too distressing.

I'll take the seegar, Mr. Lucy puffs on them :smoke:

What is going to happen is that instead of blaming the ones that did this, he is going to blame the gun. Motives do not matter to a gun grabbing Marxist like the Barrypuppet. This federal fraud "gubermint" is stepping up the pace for gun confiscation. Two and a half weeks ago we had the pathetically pulled off "psy-op" that was the Orlando shooting and if people haven't figured this one out? I'm too tired and weary to explain how poorly that was pulled off. The Dallas shooting seems to be a real event but I want to know the players behind it and trust me, the internet sleuths will do the proper vetting of these alleged "captured suspects"...you know, something our bought and paid for media will never do. One thing that disturbed me greatly was an interview with someone that claimed to be there when it happened and said that the snipers definitely had AR-15's and that one cop was dead......I ask you this....how and the fuck would he know what the snipers used and how would he know if a cop was dead, wounded...whatever? An AR-15 isn't the type of weapon a sniper would use because the accuracy from long distance is very poor. Please excuse me for being jaded...I have simply seen too many of these false flag and staged events over the last 4 years to feel any other way. I lived in Dallas for 27 years and lived there until 3 months ago and there was absolutely no racial tension whatsoever and especially between cops and blacks because even in spite of the economic downturn, the DFW area is doing quite well and the police department has been very diversified......the whole thing just reeks to me.

The Police weren't wearing flack jackets because they didn't want to appear "aggressive". Fucking PC gone fatal!!!

Greg

"Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama"

That you’re a scumbag comes as a surprise to no one.

Leave it to the reprehensible right to make partisan a sad and tragic event.

The horrible events in Dallas have nothing to do with BLM or the president.

• Banned

You're a partisan scumbag, you're also a complete idiot and nobody with half a brain even bothers with your idiotic comments in any thread, only the Retarded Spittle Dribblers think you're remotely interesting.

Obama has spent the majority of his Presidency pitting blacks against whites you fool.

You were one of the partisan scumbag's who was saying that the Orlando shooter had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism, even though he pledged loyalty to ISIS.

Let the investigation lead where it may.

Greg

You're a partisan scumbag, you're also a complete idiot and nobody with half a brain even bothers with your idiotic comments in any thread, only the Retarded Spittle Dribblers think you're remotely interesting.

Obama has spent the majority of his Presidency pitting blacks against whites you fool.

You were one of the partisan scumbag's who was saying that the Orlando shooter had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism, even though he pledged loyalty to ISIS.

Hey fuckwit...

You know fuking nothing about the shooting at this moment but it didn't stop you trying to blame the President any way...

You are one of those scumbags who wish more people died so you can try and blame the President more(in your mind)...

How about you wait and actually get a clue first before your partisan attack...

Hey fuckwit...

You know fuking nothing about the shooting at this moment but it didn't stop you trying to blame the President any way...

You are one of those scumbags who wish more people died so you can try and blame the President more(in your mind)...

You Obamabot's are the most vile partisan hacks about, defending Islamic Terrorism even, as people witnessed with the Orlando shooting.

My OP contains this:

"All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen."

Which hardly sounds like what you comment.

"You are one of those scumbags who wish more people died so you can try and blame the President more"

Yes I've dealt with your idiocy on other threads, you're half a brain cell up from Clayton, that's means you have 1.5 of a brain cell.

How do u ou know?
BLM is advocating violence, our president does not try to calm and he gets involved with our knowing the facts of a case ALL the time. But the governor of Minnesota is a fucking piece of shit and IS partially responsible for his reckless commentary

Hey fuckwit...

Hey that's great advice now tell all the libs and BLM supporters that.

And the president shouldn't comment on these things and if he does it should be to diffuse not agitate

Hey fuckwit...

Hell, the bodies are not even cold nor were they even removed from the alleged locale of all the fake shootings like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, Oregon, etc, etc before the Barrypuppet sheds fakes tears and gets in front of the microphone to whine that we need more gun control and leftard POS like yourself claim we need to pay heed....so go fuck yourself.

Tonight we have an event that took place just 5 hours after the Barrypuppet decried police shootings.....and then WTF? There is a well coordinated triangulated shooting that would make a sniper team proud and this was not the work of a lone crazed "gunman"...oh no, this is a conspiracy....all of the sudden leftards say we need to wait and see. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you POS.

Edited to add comment.

You reap what you sow is an expression that Americans should really take notice of.

Keeping people in poverty, making their lives hopeless, then having police in a difficult situation which leads to problems of the kind we've been seeing, it's going to come back on them, and it has.

The US seems to think it can do all this bad stuff, like going to war in Iraq, like having poor kids get poor education, lack of social policies that allow people to make something of their lives, and not suffer the consequences of these actions. Well.... that's wrong, isn't it? Will anything change? No.

Edited to add comment.

You reap what you sow is an expression that Americans should really take notice of.

Keeping people in poverty, making their lives hopeless, then having police in a difficult situation which leads to problems of the kind we've been seeing, it's going to come back on them, and it has.

The US seems to think it can do all this bad stuff, like going to war in Iraq, like having poor kids get poor education, lack of social policies that allow people to make something of their lives, and not suffer the consequences of these actions. Well.... that's wrong, isn't it? Will anything change? No.

There's no "keeping people in poverty", and "lack of social policies", the black Americans have many advantages handed to them on a plate, it's called Affirmative Action.

The Iraq War was a monumental mistake, it never should have happened.

Edited to add comment.

Those people keep electing Democrats.

The run education and it sucks more sex ed less math
The hate school choice
The love big business and hate business in general.
The have bloated programs with no goals or achievable metrics or accountability

And the neo cons joined Hilary, ready to blow more countries up!!!!!!!

Edited to add comment.

Do you think the foreign owners of USA.INC give a flying fuck about you or I? That they care about the poverty that they have caused with their fiat currency with interest attached to every single debt note? Of course not....they sit in their ivory towers and direct this pathetic play that is nothing more than a Greek tragedy. America is the last plum on the tree for them to pluck. They have used our labor to move this fiat currency and our military might to take down a litany of countries that didn't have the resources to fend them off. General Smedley Butler wrote a book about it...called "War Is A Racket"....well? There are no longer any other continents that they can conquer so it's time for USA.INC to "downsize" and that means some of us have got to go. I see what is going on and how it all has taken place.....it's as plain as the nose on my face as to what is really going on. I try to explain it but the sheeple just don't "get it".....but they are gonna learn the hard way......mark my words.

Edited to add comment.

Those people keep electing Democrats.

The run education and it sucks more sex ed less math
The hate school choice
The love big business and hate business in general.
The have bloated programs with no goals or achievable metrics or accountability

And the neo cons joined Hilary, ready to blow more countries up!!!!!!!

This is how they will bring in "global governance" as promised by the U.N's founders.....which by the way, are the banking oligarchs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back