Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the country doesn't imagine the exact same thing, Sport. Odd that you know more about obama than a US citizen. Yes, obie regularly inflames racial tensions by making the standard liberal black victim talking points and has done so recently. He said the cops acted stupidly with the professor before he had facts.

Katie Pavlich: Obama’s anti-police ideology
“I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played,” the president said at the time. “But I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, No. 3 ... that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.”

The Cop-Hater in Chief

When Michael Brown was shot and killed by police officer Darren Wilson while in the process of assaulting Wilson and trying to take his gun, Obama did not call for calm or tell people to wait until the full facts of the case were known.

Instead, he chose to believe the media narrative that Michael Brown was shot with his hands up — based on one unreliable witness, Brown's friend — and even sent administration officials to his funeral. Brown's death "stains the heart of black children," Obama proclaimed.

Later, when Freddie Grey was killed in the custody of black police officers who report to a black police chief in a city governed by a black mayor, Obama once again blamed racism against blacks. "This is not new, and we shouldn't pretend that it's new," he said. "There are problems and challenges when it comes to how policing and our laws are applied in certain communities and we have to pay attention to it."

Only this week, after two black men were shot by police officers in two separate incidents in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Obama took to Facebook to spew his twisted racial narrative.

"These fatal shootings are not isolated incidents," he wrote. "They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year," Obama added.

Not even a quater of the country agree. Nothing you have quoted above is inflammatory. Well, it is if you're an Obama hater. To us normal folks he's commenting in a rational, normal way.

Again, I am not using the editorialized narration, which is the only basis of your point...l.i am just using the facts.

You said according to the video I was wrong or lying. I said nobody knows. Including you. I could be right. I could be wrong. You have no idea.
Just stating what the officer said....he was directly involved and one of the 2 active participants...

And she stated otherwise. Shrug....

Again, I am not using the editorialized narration, which is the only basis of your point...l.i am just using the facts.

You said according to the video I was wrong or lying. I said nobody knows. Including you. I could be right. I could be wrong. You have no idea.
Just stating what the officer said....he was directly involved and one of the 2 active participants...

And she stated otherwise. Shrug....
Well, she wasn't directly involved in the altercation...so....

Half the country doesn't imagine the exact same thing, Sport. Odd that you know more about obama than a US citizen. Yes, obie regularly inflames racial tensions by making the standard liberal black victim talking points and has done so recently. He said the cops acted stupidly with the professor before he had facts.

“I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played,” the president said at the time. “But I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, No. 3 ... that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.”

The Cop-Hater in Chief

When Michael Brown was shot and killed by police officer Darren Wilson while in the process of assaulting Wilson and trying to take his gun, Obama did not call for calm or tell people to wait until the full facts of the case were known.

Instead, he chose to believe the media narrative that Michael Brown was shot with his hands up — based on one unreliable witness, Brown's friend — and even sent administration officials to his funeral. Brown's death "stains the heart of black children," Obama proclaimed.

Later, when Freddie Grey was killed in the custody of black police officers who report to a black police chief in a city governed by a black mayor, Obama once again blamed racism against blacks. "This is not new, and we shouldn't pretend that it's new," he said. "There are problems and challenges when it comes to how policing and our laws are applied in certain communities and we have to pay attention to it."

Only this week, after two black men were shot by police officers in two separate incidents in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Obama took to Facebook to spew his twisted racial narrative.

"These fatal shootings are not isolated incidents," he wrote. "They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year," Obama added.

Not even a quater of the country agree. Nothing you have quoted above is inflammatory. Well, it is if you're an Obama hater. To us normal folks he's commenting in a rational, normal way.
But then again, you're a moron. I don't know what orifice you pulled the 25% from but those are examples of fanning the flames of division. You're too stupid to process simple information, sorry.

Er, she was right there.
So let me get this straight: The world according to Owebo:
- 50 people see two men fighting over a piece of yellow cloth. One man claims the cloth is blue, and because he was involved in the incident he's right about the colour but the 50 witnesses are all wrong?

That's how you decide who is right or wrong? Good grief. You're an idiot.

But then again, you're a moron. I don't know what orifice you pulled the 25% from but those are examples of fanning the flames of division. You're too stupid to process simple information, sorry.

Probably the same place your pulled your 'half country' crap. Or maybe you're just a inflammatory hack frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog at anything Obama says.

Probably the same place your pulled your 'half country' crap. Or maybe you're just a inflammatory hack frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog at anything Obama says.
Like I said, you're a moron. I posted obie's comments before he even had the facts. In the Freddy Grey case all were acquitted. You don't see the problem so maybe your wet dreams of sucking his dick clouds your thinking?

Er, she was right there.
So let me get this straight: The world according to Owebo:
- 50 people see two men fighting over a piece of yellow cloth. One man claims the cloth is blue, and because he was involved in the incident he's right about the colour but the 50 witnesses are all wrong?

That's how you decide who is right or wrong? Good grief. You're an idiot.
You think her words are gospel because ...? Where did you get the 50 witnesses from? Why are you even on this board making a fool of yourself?

Like I said, you're a moron. I posted obie's comments before he even had the facts. In the Freddy Grey case all were acquitted. You don't see the problem so maybe your wet dreams of sucking his dick clouds your thinking?

You posted his comments? And??? Or maybe taking it up the arse from Trump clouds yours?

You think her words are gospel because ...? Where did you get the 50 witnesses from? Why are you even on this board making a fool of yourself?

Oh my God, every time I read one of your posts I get dumber. No, I don't take her words as gospel. That's my point. I haven't taken anybody's word. Here, I'll even repeat part of an earlier post and bold the relevant parts for you, just so it gets through that poor excuse of grey matter between your ears that tries desperately to pass itself off as a brain: However, the jury is out because you don't know exactly what was going on. Only the girlfriend, victim and cop know the full story.

As for the 50 witnesses aspect of your post. I'm speechless. I cannot believe anybody is so fucking thick..but you're a right-wing loon. I should know better.

Cops are killing black people....

Reality: Black people are killing black people.

And finally, "In 2005 most homicides involving one victim and one offender were intraracial. About 93 percent of black homicide victims and 85 percent of white victims in single victim and single offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race," the BJS report said.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039650_CDC_gun_deaths_race.html#ixzz4E1EX1iLa

Fatal Encounters, maintained by D. Brian Burghart, the publisher of The Reno News and Review, may be the most meticulous aggregator of reports of killings by the police. The data, covering killings from 2013 to the present, reinforces federal statistics in one broad respect: In police homicides in which the victim’s race is identified, African-Americans account for about three in 10 deaths, and whites roughly half.

“Blacks are three times as likely to be killed by cops as are whites, on a per-capita basis,” said Dr. Moskos of John Jay. But part of that is because of crime in predominantly black neighborhoods.

“Blacks are four or five times as likely to be victims of homicides, and they are five times as likely to feloniously kill a cop,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/u...creased-focus-may-suggest-otherwise.html?_r=0

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.
Did Obama call the police "racist", or were you taking LSD?
Please feel free to provide his actual words that you have a problem with.
Obama's speech was rational.

And finally, "In 2005 most homicides involving one victim and one offender were intraracial. About 93 percent of black homicide victims and 85 percent of white victims in single victim and single offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race," the BJS report said.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039650_CDC_gun_deaths_race.html#ixzz4E1EX1iLa

Fatal Encounters, maintained by D. Brian Burghart, the publisher of The Reno News and Review, may be the most meticulous aggregator of reports of killings by the police. The data, covering killings from 2013 to the present, reinforces federal statistics in one broad respect: In police homicides in which the victim’s race is identified, African-Americans account for about three in 10 deaths, and whites roughly half.

“Blacks are three times as likely to be killed by cops as are whites, on a per-capita basis,” said Dr. Moskos of John Jay. But part of that is because of crime in predominantly black neighborhoods.

“Blacks are four or five times as likely to be victims of homicides, and they are five times as likely to feloniously kill a cop,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/u...creased-focus-may-suggest-otherwise.html?_r=0

thanks for the link

thanks for the link

Former NYC Mayor Guliani was on a Sunday morning talk show today and I check his facts. Pretty damning stuff and the host tried to minimize him without success. The media really wants to cater to black victimization.

The Cop-Hater in Chief

No: it is NOT normal to state that the Police are stupid or that race plays a "part" ...whatever that means. The "part" is just as easily a NON-determinant factor. Do you think race played a part in your arrest of Maori??

Greg

No: it is NOT normal to state that the Police are stupid or that race plays a "part" ...whatever that means. The "part" is just as easily a NON-determinant factor. Do you think race played a part in your arrest of Maori??

Greg

he never said they were stupid. Yeah, let's compare NZ race relations to US race relations. What do you do for an encore, give equal weight to the ability of the Egyptian rugby team vs the All Blacks?

Greg

he never said they were stupid. Yeah, let's compare NZ race relations to US race relations. What do you do for an encore, give equal weight to the ability of the Egyptian rugby team vs the All Blacks?

I do if I'm refereeing!!!!

that the Cambridge police acted stupidly

And NO; they did NOT!!!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back