Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the cop instructed him to do that....

You have a gun? A CCW?

Accoding to reports he said he had CCW and then was asked to get his ID. As he reached the cop shot him. However, the jury is out because you don't know exactly what was going on. Only the girlfriend, victim and cop know the full story.

You have a gun? A CCW?

Accoding to reports he said he had CCW and then was asked to get his ID. As he reached the cop shot him. However, the jury is out because you don't know exactly what was going on. Only the girlfriend, victim and cop know the full story.
According to the video, you are wrong..,or lying on purpose....

You have a gun? A CCW?

Which part is wrong?

You have a gun? A CCW?

Which part is wrong?
Your propaganda...

The alleged girlfriend who was looking for a ghetto lottery lied obviously. No cop is stupid enough to have a potential perp dig around for stuff after the word "gun" was used. Especially on the passenger side.

Your propaganda...

oh, you have nothing. didn't realise....
You offered nothing....

I offered what was on the record. I've seen the video, and the girlfriend claims that the cop asked for his ID. He reached for it, and the cop shot him. That is what she says. However, we never actually saw that on the video. I'm offering up more than you are.
I am offering up the video....not the editorialized narration....

I offered what was on the record. I've seen the video, and the girlfriend claims that the cop asked for his ID. He reached for it, and the cop shot him. That is what she says. However, we never actually saw that on the video. I'm offering up more than you are.
I am offering up the video....not the editorialized narration....[/QUOTE]

What did you see in the video?

I am offering up the video....not the editorialized narration....

What did you see in the video?[/QUOTE]
The officer say I did not tell,you to do that....

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.
Police officers in: Dallas, Tennessee, Missouri and Georgia have been shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

The armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm (Sat). The CCTV images were given to media and LEO by detectives on July 5th (Tuesday). A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day, Tuesday July 5th. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.

From the radio dispatch of Officer Jeronimo Yanez:

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting.

Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Reynolds claimed they were pulled over for a broken tail light, false.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

Which has What? to do with him being shot after reaching for his ID?
That was her story. Sometimes people lie.

The officer say I did not tell,you to do that....

And she replied that he did ask to see his ID. Who is right? Who knows? As I stated on the outset only those three know. It's taken half a dozen posts to you to discover you don't know any more than I do.
Again, I am not using the editorialized narration, which is the only basis of your point...l.i am just using the facts.

He shouldn't be causing division, which he does on a regular basis. He pops off with all the left wing lies and reinforces prejudice and racial tensions. He was and still is a community organizer, not a president.

No he doesn't. You just think he does because you hate him. If you actually look at what he actually says compared to what you loons think he says, they are as far apart as you can get. Your lot are the type that make "good morning" sound like an insult.
Half the country doesn't imagine the exact same thing, Sport. Odd that you know more about obama than a US citizen. Yes, obie regularly inflames racial tensions by making the standard liberal black victim talking points and has done so recently. He said the cops acted stupidly with the professor before he had facts.

Katie Pavlich: Obama’s anti-police ideology
“I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played,” the president said at the time. “But I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, No. 3 ... that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.”

The Cop-Hater in Chief

When Michael Brown was shot and killed by police officer Darren Wilson while in the process of assaulting Wilson and trying to take his gun, Obama did not call for calm or tell people to wait until the full facts of the case were known.

Instead, he chose to believe the media narrative that Michael Brown was shot with his hands up — based on one unreliable witness, Brown's friend — and even sent administration officials to his funeral. Brown's death "stains the heart of black children," Obama proclaimed.

Later, when Freddie Grey was killed in the custody of black police officers who report to a black police chief in a city governed by a black mayor, Obama once again blamed racism against blacks. "This is not new, and we shouldn't pretend that it's new," he said. "There are problems and challenges when it comes to how policing and our laws are applied in certain communities and we have to pay attention to it."

Only this week, after two black men were shot by police officers in two separate incidents in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Obama took to Facebook to spew his twisted racial narrative.

"These fatal shootings are not isolated incidents," he wrote. "They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year," Obama added.

Again, I am not using the editorialized narration, which is the only basis of your point...l.i am just using the facts.

You said according to the video I was wrong or lying. I said nobody knows. Including you. I could be right. I could be wrong. You have no idea.
Just stating what the officer said....he was directly involved and one of the 2 active participants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back