Damn, annother black teen !

SYG law would have greatly helped this kid had he attacked that old kook & killed him for threatening him with a gun. Without SYG that poor kid's only choice was to retreat.

Obama & Eric Holder are idiots, they just want more dead black kids. Blacks file more SYG claims than whites as percent of justifiable homicide in Florida.

Wow. The ultimate hack.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

PLease read this story and comment ON THIS STORY. Pretty please.

According to the complaint, Spooner approached Simmons as the boy retrieved a garbage cart from in front of a house Thursday morning. The boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who saw the shooting, said Spooner told her son he "wanted his stuff back and that he wanted his shotguns back," the complaint said.

Darius and his mother told Spooner they did not have his property. Spooner then pulled a gun, pointed it at Simmons and fired one shot from about five feet away.i

Read more: Darius Simmons, Shot By White Neighbor In Front Of His Mother (DETAILS) | Global Grind

HE WAS 13.

from the limited info i have seen

the shooter is going down for this

He already has. We are just waiting for word on whether we are supposed to riot over this decision being correct.
And this.

SYG law would have greatly helped this kid had he attacked that old kook & killed him for threatening him with a gun. Without SYG that poor kid's only choice was to retreat.

Obama & Eric Holder are idiots, they just want more dead black kids. Blacks file more SYG claims than whites as percent of justifiable homicide in Florida.

Wow. The ultimate hack.

Your snark proves you know it's true.

Wow. The ultimate hack.

Your snark proves you know it's true.

Orealy.

John Spooner video taped himself shooting Darius Simmons

[youtube]OBKogMxbRAU[/youtube]

Looks and smells like murder to me. Kid was unarmed, wasn't acting violent, and was running away when he was shot. Hardly a threat.

Jail the old racist and put him in a cell with a black man.

[youtube]OBKogMxbRAU[/youtube]

Looks and smells like murder to me. Kid was unarmed, wasn't acting violent, and was running away when he was shot. Hardly a threat.

My personal opinion: In the Zimmerman case, the jury got it right, a rather clear-cut case of self defense. But in this case, if the facts as reported are correct I have never heard of a stronger case for a charge of murder. Prediction: Plea deal. There is no way in hell a jury will acquit the man. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. In a way, I hope the prosecution rejects a plea deal because I would like to see this fool get the maximum punishment the law allows. Shooting a 13-year old kid in the back. WTF??? If the kid were my son, I would be the one going to prison for murder.

This is so fucking sick.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

PLease read this story and comment ON THIS STORY. Pretty please.

According to the complaint, Spooner approached Simmons as the boy retrieved a garbage cart from in front of a house Thursday morning. The boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who saw the shooting, said Spooner told her son he "wanted his stuff back and that he wanted his shotguns back," the complaint said.

Darius and his mother told Spooner they did not have his property. Spooner then pulled a gun, pointed it at Simmons and fired one shot from about five feet away.

Read more: Darius Simmons, Shot By White Neighbor In Front Of His Mother (DETAILS) | Global Grind

HE WAS 13.

you want comments only on this story, but your thread title says "another"....clearly indicating you are referring to trayvon

a little more honesty zona

"Zona" is the racist here....who knows what happened that day or what was said? The old boy obviously believed the little rat stole his shotguns and he probably did. Old white people's homes are a candy store for black kids. The old boy had enough of it...maybe the kid laughed and admitted he stole the shotguns and the old boy capped him for it. I have more sympathy for the old boy than the kid....he lived his whole life as a law-abiding citizen until the law failed to protect him and his things. Now he's in a cage for standing up for himself.....and that's justice?

So he can be beaten and raped instead of burglarized? You're the racist here you stupid bitch.

"Zona" is the racist here....who knows what happened that day or what was said? The old boy obviously believed the little rat stole his shotguns and he probably did. Old white people's homes are a candy store for black kids. The old boy had enough of it...maybe the kid laughed and admitted he stole the shotguns and the old boy capped him for it. I have more sympathy for the old boy than the kid....he lived his whole life as a law-abiding citizen until the law failed to protect him and his things. Now he's in a cage for standing up for himself.....and that's justice?

Oh for Gods sak. A child was gunned down for no reason and you support the man who murdered him? You sick slimebag.

Forum List

Back