Damn...people ramming BLM people blocking roads...

Black lives matter - not worth a shit.
If They act like thugs, run their ass over.

If your lives matter, BLM...why do you do things that give the opposite impression all the time? I wouldn't advocate running these people over unless they are acting aggressive and you genuinely are worried for your safety, only a couple of the videos in this compilation fit that description.

If your lives matter, BLM...why do you do things that give the opposite impression all the time? I wouldn't advocate running these people over unless they are acting aggressive and you genuinely are worried for your safety, only a couple of the videos in this compilation fit that description.

So tell me for what heart-warming, love thy neighbor reason would a bunch of thugs block the legal progress of someone's vehicle?

So tell me for what heart-warming, love thy neighbor reason would a bunch of thugs block the legal progress of someone's vehicle?
We know why these morons were doing it, and that's what counts. I hate BLM with a passion, so don't come to me with that shit. It's one thing if they are a mob actually trying to carjack people, run the scum over...I'm with you. But these are just idiot protestors, and not going to prison for running over and almost killing people just because I'm late to work or am in a hurry to get somewhere sounds a hell of a lot more intelligent than killing stupid protestors. You lose your job and you're only going to prison...where you will be surrounded by BLM types and nowhere to go for 25 to life.

Just saying.

We know why these morons were doing it, and that's what counts. I hate BLM with a passion, so don't come to me with that shit. It's one thing if they are a mob actually trying to carjack people, run the scum over...I'm with you. But these are just idiot protestors, and not going to prison for running over and almost killing people just because I'm late to work or am in a hurry to get somewhere sounds a hell of a lot more intelligent than killing stupid protestors. You lose your job and you're only going to prison...where you will be surrounded by BLM types and nowhere to go for 25 to life.

Just saying.
People need to learn how to slowly push through their line with their car. Those retards will move and no one will get ran over that way. Under no circumstances should anyone allow BLM to stop traffic. Not ever.

Just saying.
People need to learn how to slowly push through their line with their car. Those retards will move and no one will get ran over that way. Under no circumstances should anyone allow BLM to stop traffic. Not ever.
I agree.

Okay so link isn't working...lemme try again

I looked around and didn't see anyone posting this...
I don't celebrate the celebratory nature of the video...but I am surprised I have not seen any of this before?

Thanks for posting this. I love comedies.

Forum List

Back