Damn Russians Again!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hacking into the Iowa Democratic Party in order to make quid pro quo Joe Biden lose the primary. Of course we know that Trump the Orange Man Bad colluded with them and Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have conclusive evidence of this treason committed by Trump, which should get him impeached and removed before November 2020! And if you don't believe this will happen, ask crazy Nancy Pelosi.

I wonder how many illegals voted for Bernie Since he’s calling for open borders all the foreign interference

Hacking into the Iowa Democratic Party in order to make quid pro quo Joe Biden lose the primary. Of course we know that Trump the Orange Man Bad colluded with them and Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have conclusive evidence of this treason committed by Trump, which should get him impeached and removed before November 2020! And if you don't believe this will happen, ask crazy Nancy Pelosi.
I've never seen such a bad card hand as the Democrats dealt themselves. Nancy's little stunt was nothing short of a demented woman doing a pants-down pissing in public.

i heard it wasnt the Russians but the Chicoms, trying to keep the Dems from winning in November since they find Trump rational to negotiate with.

Culminating in aging adolescent behaviour. For all to see.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first.

image.jpeg

They're always have someone else to blame for their fuckups. This time they blame 4chan, for blocking their phone numbers with massive calls. It turned out, it was an inside job, with Dems themselves publishing their own number on 4chan in order to appear how they've been hacked.

They're always have someone else to blame for their fuckups. This time they blame 4chan, for blocking their phone numbers with massive calls. It turned out, it was an inside job, with Dems themselves publishing their own number on 4chan in order to appear how they've been hacked.
Oh, give them some time, I'm sure they will come up with a way to somehow blame Trump for this fuckup. Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer are having a meeting in their secret underground bunker about this exact subject. The question is, which deep state traitor-mole are they going to activate now....

Forum List

Back