*** damn

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.

It's beyond crazy. It's evil.

Did you REALLY think you could get away with not wearing a mask at the freaking airport? :rolleyes-41:

Of course not you retard. I was just shocked by the language being used.

you weren't clear - anyways... i get a little tired of the non compliant because they think ( & are ) 'special' crowd that don't mask up or distance themselves... because welll.... FREEDOM!

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.
Keep your mask on and don't worry about it. Those announcement are for the dumb asses. too stupid to take any precautions, not you.

Hate to break this to ya in the middle of a good whine but that airport prolly requires you to wear clothes as well.

Whattaya gonna do.

What's the problem exactly? No clue what "feels crazy?"

Aren't you the one demanding everyone comply?

This is why you shouldn't operate on preconceived notions. I argue with lefties as often as I do right wingers. You're all so polarized that you can only see in black and white.
I'm wearing mine.
1613130441195.png

Hate to break this to ya in the middle of a good whine but that airport prolly requires you to wear clothes as well.

Whattaya gonna do.

No shirts, no shoes but they never said anything about below the waste. Shock the squares.

Whattaya gonna do.

No shirts, no shoes but they never said anything about below the waste. Shock the squares.

Trump voter ;-)

no-shoes-no-shirt-no-service-the-sign-says-nothing-7463451.png

Forum List

Back