*** damn

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.
As it turns out, there is currently a global, deadly pandemic caused by a novel, very contagious virus.

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.
As it turns out, there is currently a global, deadly pandemic caused by a novel, very contagious virus.

Not according to the Biden administration. They don't talk about it at all.

View attachment 459133

Small correction:

GOOD GRIEF!

Just shut up and wear the MASK tatt!

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 2.27.57 PM.png

Its been 30 years now since I've been on a plane. Thank you for letting know what I have not been missing out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cases
Total

1613824192749.png

United States

All regions

Cases
28M

+78,018
Deaths

+2,626

in just over a year.

Trumpism is responsible for the dangerous inability of certain people to recognize the obvious.

Forum List

Back