Damning Analysis of DOJ/FBI Behavoir (Mea Culpa Anti-Trumper)

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
The National Review has been vigorously Anti-Trump from the start. But this excellent analysis of DOJ/FBI Crimes related to the FISA process and the violation of rights dear to every true Americans ends with this apology:

"I spent many months assuring people that nothing like this could ever happen — that the FBI and Justice Department would not countenance the provision to the FISA court of uncorroborated allegations of heinous misconduct. When Trump enthusiasts accused them of rigging the process, I countered that they probably had not even used the Steele dossier. If the Justice Department had used it in writing a FISA warrant application, I insisted that the FBI would independently verify any important facts presented to the court, make any disclosures that ought in fairness be made so the judge could evaluate the credibility of the sources, and compellingly demonstrate probable cause before alleging that an American was a foreign agent.

I was wrong
."
_______

Read more at: Grassley-Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo — Media Yawns

I don't expect Liberals to read this. Too long for their attention span...too complicated for the education offered by a rotting northern city run by Democrats for 50 years. Look for the usual deflections, attacks on the messenger.

But for those who care about our Country more than promoting Bolshvism---its is compelling reading.

Note that four FISA Warrants were applied for and received, and each application was filed after MORE information was obtained showing that ex-Brittish spy Chris Steele and his bogus Dossier were more and more un-relieable---information never reported to the Court....and the last one. which thus was the most egregiously criminal of all was signed by ROB ROSENSTEIN!

He needs to be fired and perped walked....but hasn't been for the sole reason that the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party would scream Obstruction of Justice.

Isn't there something seriously wrong with that situation?

Poll: Americans 'Overwhelmingly' Believe Obama 'Improperly Surveilled' Trump Campaign - Breitbart

"Despite the disgraced American media’s best and most cynical efforts to bury the truth, and to even stop the truth from ever seeing the light of day, this poll (and another addressed below) demonstrate that the American people are almost entirely tuning the partisan, mostly-hysterical news media out and looking to alternative media for the truth."

Wake up America. A closet Bolshevik governed us for eight years---and he has left a festering cancer in every branch of the Federal Government---the most serious is the Justice Department.

If you can corrupt the Justice Department...you are one step away from Tyranny. We missed it by the skin of our teeth in November 2016.

Don Trump...personality issues and all...GOD BLESS HIM.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back