Dan Bonging blasts democrats for hating on in god we trust

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Political commentator Dan Bongino said Democrats have a strong aversion to organized religion and God because it takes power away from centralized government and increases individual freedom on “Fox & Friends” Monday.
Dan Bongino Blasts Democrats For Hating On ‘In God We Trust’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you can see past the " just religion" part of it and see where morals, values etc often stem from the American heritage it becomes more important than being the used excuse to deny it because it's some God thing.

"Dan Bonging"? I dunno, that sounds so kinky. Either that or Dan's gettin' high again. :420:

Upon further review it's --- who saw this coming --- Alex John Brinkley Jones stirring the shit again, pimping Fox Noise doing the same thing.

From the source link:

>> Republican Sen. Dan Hall of Minnesota sponsored legislation to allow the phrase “In God We Trust” to return to public schools, and two Democratic state senators publicly voiced their opposition to the bill at a May 1 debate.<<​

Bonging Dan doesn't explain on what basis the government should be inserting theism into the schools it funds.
Nor does the OP, nor does Alex John Brinkley Jones.

They must be Bonged out.

Political commentator Dan Bongino said Democrats have a strong aversion to organized religion and God because it takes power away from centralized government and increases individual freedom on “Fox & Friends” Monday.
Too bad organized religion exists to take power away from people and to decrease individual freedoms

Dan Bonging [sic] blasts democrats [sic] for hating on in god [sic] we trust

Always fascinating when some wag advocating for a clause can't even spell.

"In god we trust"? Which god would that be? I kinda like Pan myself.

"Dan Bonging"? I dunno, that sounds so kinky. Either that or Dan's gettin' high again. :420:

Upon further review it's --- who saw this coming --- Alex John Brinkley Jones stirring the shit again, pimping Fox Noise doing the same thing.

From the source link:

>> Republican Sen. Dan Hall of Minnesota sponsored legislation to allow the phrase “In God We Trust” to return to public schools, and two Democratic state senators publicly voiced their opposition to the bill at a May 1 debate.<<​

Bonging Dan doesn't explain on what basis the government should be inserting theism into the schools it funds.

They must be Bonged out.
I just came to give her a hard time about Dan Bonging, too. Sure got my attention, though.
You know what's interesting? For the past few days, Will and Doc have been going all out to correct posters' spelling in their titles. But not MindWars. Wonder why. Have they got her on ignore?

From the source link:

They must be Bonged out.
I just came to give her a hard time about Dan Bonging, too. Sure got my attention, though.
You know what's interesting? For the past few days, Will and Doc have been going all out to correct posters' spelling in their titles. But not MindWars. Wonder why. Have they got her on ignore?

I like the name "Dan Bonging". It sure beats "Don Banging". Or so Stomy Daniels says.

When you can see past the " just religion" part of it and see where morals, values etc often stem from the American heritage it becomes more important than being the used excuse to deny it because it's some God thing.
The irony is putting one's little god saying on money.....as if it somehow spends different.

I am not even remotely religious in any shape or form.
I simply cannot understand what the problem is with In God we Trust.
Too many pussies offended by mere words. Get a fucking life.

Atheists are just as big of zealots as any fundamentalist .

If you care about God so much then you'd make sure to use a capital "G."

The irony is putting one's little god saying on money.....as if it somehow spends different.

Personally when I spend or receive money I'd rather trust the Treasury and the other party to ensure that it's worth what is says, not some imaginary boogaboggaman from Neanderthal times.

Actually the story is about a wackweed who wants to put it in there, not one who wants to take it out.

See post two where it's quoted. Along with the unanswered question.

:clap:

Dan Bongino is as much of a lunatic as Alex F-ing Jones.

But thanks - Was just wondering what Dan had been yelling about recently :)

Actually the story is about a wackweed who wants to put it in there, not one who wants to take it out.

You mean put it back in. It was there when I attended public schools in the Twin Cities. We even did the Pledge of Allegiance in a public school, gasp.
Many rural High School teams here still have a prayer before the game. Again, so what.

You mean put it back in. It was there when I attended public schools in the Twin Cities. We even did the Pledge of Allegiance in a public school, gasp.
Many rural High School teams here still have a prayer before the game. Again, so what.

Yeah we did the flag-fetish prayer too. And kids got beaten and raped, and people smoked in planes and restaurants, and cars got fifteen miles a gallon.

Having grown past all that, why would we want to go back?

I have a strong aversion to organized religion because so many of them hate gays, want to have rights to my personal choices, hate other religions.

Forum List

Back