🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack

Wrong, asshole. You apparently believe that you get to define some ridiculously narrow set of conditions which define what a terrorist is. He as in contact with ISIS and he said he did what he did in the name of ISIS. That's more than sufficient.

well, not really. He also said God ordered him to kill those people, would that mean God actually did? Just because he said he was doesn't make it so.

It is the problem. The whole cult of Islam and the Muslim jihadists that practice it should be purged from Western society.

And to think it was only a week or so ago that some poster insisted to me that no one blames innocent Muslims for the terrorism.
Since then I've identified at least a dozen just here on USMB who do exactly that.
This is the problem. Common sense tells you the logical solution!

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

That was (is) the Nazi view of Jews...not that that analogy would bother you.

What mass murders did the Jews commit before WW II?

Ah Ok, let's work out your rationale.

If,say, in 1930, a Jew had killed 50 Germans in a nightclub,

THEN Hitler and the Nazis would have been justified in what they did to Jews.

Jesus H. Christ! If you weren't a joke you'd be scary.

Has anyone proposed lining Muslims up in front of gas ovens and shoving them in? No? Then your comparisons are totally absurd, aren't they? All that anyone has proposed is to stop taxing Americans to relocate these savages to the USA.

The apologists for this bloodthirsty cult can't argue with what people actually say, so they make up their ridiculous straw men.

Wrong, asshole. You apparently believe that you get to define some ridiculously narrow set of conditions which define what a terrorist is. He as in contact with ISIS and he said he did what he did in the name of ISIS. That's more than sufficient.

well, not really. He also said God ordered him to kill those people, would that mean God actually did? Just because he said he was doesn't make it so.
ISIS claims every atrocity they commit was ordered by God or sanctioned by God. Now you seem to be arguing that ISIS isn't an Islamic terrorist organization. According to your definition, no one is. Of course, that's precisely the point of your definition.

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack
Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

YOur argument would have merit if Mateen was being funded by ISIS, ISIS Provided him the guns, etc. You know, like Bin Laden did with the 19 assholes who carried out 9/11.

But, no, this was a crazy guy the ISIS leaders in Syria didn't know from Adam before Sunday.

in order to understand just what ISIS is----read the koran. It is too late to learn about islam from muslims in the USA----they are GUARDED as to what they say now. Its been difficult since 9-11-01. I have socialized with muslims from---actual real Islamic backgrounds---since the early 1960s----feel free to ask questions. A factoid that might help in your "understanding"----muslims from all over the world are either JOINING up ISIS---or want to or at least support it----generally sunni muslims.

And to think it was only a week or so ago that some poster insisted to me that no one blames innocent Muslims for the terrorism.
Since then I've identified at least a dozen just here on USMB who do exactly that.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

What does it matter? How does that make innocent Muslims guilty of anything?

The fact that Muslims are guilty of numerous mass murders is what makes them guilty of numerous mass murders. The Jews were guilty of leaving people alone.

See the difference?

Oh, I see. If you're the same religion as a murderer, you're a murderer.

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

YOur argument would have merit if Mateen was being funded by ISIS, ISIS Provided him the guns, etc. You know, like Bin Laden did with the 19 assholes who carried out 9/11.

But, no, this was a crazy guy the ISIS leaders in Syria didn't know from Adam before Sunday.

in order to understand just what ISIS is----read the koran. It is too late to learn about islam from muslims in the USA----they are GUARDED as to what they say now. Its been difficult since 9-11-01. I have socialized with muslims from---actual real Islamic backgrounds---since the early 1960s----feel free to ask questions. A factoid that might help in your "understanding"----muslims from all over the world are either JOINING up ISIS---or want to or at least support it----generally sunni muslims.

Are you Christian? Do you believe the Bible is the word of God? Do you obey its admonition that homosexuals should be killed?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

The fact that Muslims are guilty of numerous mass murders is what makes them guilty of numerous mass murders. The Jews were guilty of leaving people alone.

See the difference?

So we shouldn't be concerned about Nazis since most of them didn't kill anyone?

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. Many of those who believe in it support things like ISIS and Sharia. People who believe dangerous ideas are inherently dangerous. We fought a world war to rid the world of fascism, but morons like you refuse to even consider blocking these savages from entering our country.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

See the difference?

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. Many of those who believe in it support things like ISIS and Sharia. People who believe dangerous ideas are inherently dangerous. We fought a world war to rid the world of fascism, but morons like you refuse to even consider blocking these savages from entering our country.

I would not blame an innocent German for the crimes of the Nazis. Nor did our government after the war.

To say Islam is responsible is to say religion is. The Koran and the Bible have the same 'rules' regarding these things, and it is the over-the-top following of such teachings that leads to absurd excesses.

See the difference?

I would not blame an innocent German for the crimes of the Nazis. Nor did our government after the war.

So if a German was a Nazi and approved of the Holocaust but didn't personally kill anyone, would you blame him for it?

Whatever Dear Leader says, they believe. Why would he lie to them? LOL!!!

Ask Ds if Obama lies. I bet you would get similar results...yet he lies daily.

Can't fix stupid.

To say Islam is responsible is to say religion is. The Koran and the Bible have the same 'rules' regarding these things, and it is the over-the-top following of such teachings that leads to absurd excesses.

They don't have the same rules. Furthermore, Jesus didn't commit any of these atrocities. Muhammad did. He committed slavery, rape, genocide, murder and child molestation, among other things.

See the difference?

So if a German was a Nazi and approved of the Holocaust but didn't personally kill anyone, would you blame him for it?

As much as I would blame you for wanting a genocide of Muslims.

Forum List

Back