🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack
Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

YOur argument would have merit if Mateen was being funded by ISIS, ISIS Provided him the guns, etc. You know, like Bin Laden did with the 19 assholes who carried out 9/11.

But, no, this was a crazy guy the ISIS leaders in Syria didn't know from Adam before Sunday.

Someone summed up Obama today quite well...Obama is a teenage girl who thinks...Like I know radical Islamist want to kills us but like if I'm nice to them OMG like they will like me on face book.

Whoever said that was a retard.

Wait. Wait. I've got one. Right Wingers think that saying "Islamic Terrorist" is like saying "Swiper, no Swiping!" They think just saying that will get them to stop.

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

It was an anti-gay attack by a radicalized Muslim.

Most conservatives appear to believe that Islam itself is the problem.
It is the problem. The whole cult of Islam and the Muslim jihadists that practice it should be purged from Western society.

And to think it was only a week or so ago that some poster insisted to me that no one blames innocent Muslims for the terrorism.
Since then I've identified at least a dozen just here on USMB who do exactly that.

Someone summed up Obama today quite well...Obama is a teenage girl who thinks...Like I know radical Islamist want to kills us but like if I'm nice to them OMG like they will like me on face book.

Whoever said that was a retard.

Wait. Wait. I've got one. Right Wingers think that saying "Islamic Terrorist" is like saying "Swiper, no Swiping!" They think just saying that will get them to stop.

The white half of him is an embarrassment to my race.

It is the problem. The whole cult of Islam and the Muslim jihadists that practice it should be purged from Western society.

And to think it was only a week or so ago that some poster insisted to me that no one blames innocent Muslims for the terrorism.
Since then I've identified at least a dozen just here on USMB who do exactly that.
This is the problem. Common sense tells you the logical solution!

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

The power of the Pravda media. Talk about full panic and a classic OPPORTUNITY for the communists to push their commie agenda. GUNS!!!!

I am sure all of us that have that ability to think for ourselves knew exactly what the full court press was going to be by the Pravda media as far as the narrative upon hearing about the mass shooting.

Oh, how they were crossing their bony fingers hoping it was going to be a white Christian tea party member. Ohhhh how they hope for that. Ohhhh, what utter scumbags they are. Remember when ABC was caught reporting that James Holmes was a Tea Party member? I mean how excited was ABC when they (curiously) asked for Tea Party members in the Denver area.....and they saw a similar name!!!! Oh how excited they were!!!

Now with this situation, they managed to some how blame white right wingers for what a brown registered democrat Islamic isis loyalist did.

Do we all have any appreciation how dangerously stupid every single stupid ass left winger is? They still think OJ is innocent for God's sake.

"islam itself" ??? what does that mean? Islam is an ideology-----Ideologies don't DO things

According to the Islamophobes it does.

You know, like in the Bible, Leviticus, where it says that homosexuals should be put to death, apparently to be a true Christian you must want homosexuals put to death.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

That was (is) the Nazi view of Jews...not that that analogy would bother you.

"islam itself" ??? what does that mean? Islam is an ideology-----Ideologies don't DO things

According to the Islamophobes it does.

You know, like in the Bible, Leviticus, where it says that homosexuals should be put to death, apparently to be a true Christian you must want homosexuals put to death.
Here we go.....

But but but Christians!.....

Pure scum. Every last pathetic left winger. Pure fucking scum.

YOur argument would have merit if Mateen was being funded by ISIS, ISIS Provided him the guns, etc. You know, like Bin Laden did with the 19 assholes who carried out 9/11.

But, no, this was a crazy guy the ISIS leaders in Syria didn't know from Adam before Sunday.
Wrong, asshole. You apparently believe that you get to define some ridiculously narrow set of conditions which define what a terrorist is. He as in contact with ISIS and he said he did what he did in the name of ISIS. That's more than sufficient.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

What mass murders did the Jews commit before WW II?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

What does it matter? How does that make innocent Muslims guilty of anything?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Ah Ok, let's work out your rationale.

If,say, in 1930, a Jew had killed 50 Germans in a nightclub,

THEN Hitler and the Nazis would have been justified in what they did to Jews.

Jesus H. Christ! If you weren't a joke you'd be scary.

You and many will disagree with me but Mateen was insane. He pledged himself to Al Qaeda then Hezbollah and at the end ISIL and if anyone knows about the different groups, well this just insanity.

Hezbollah is Iranian backed and is hated by Al Qaeda and ISIL and would kill each other as much as they would love to kill us.

So yeah he claimed it was in the name of certain groups but the reality is he was nuts!

I would say it was a Insane nutter hate crime from a Islamic background...

I agree. As more comes out about his history it seems this guy was batshit nuts. He latched onto an ideology just as batshit, and murdered 49 people as a result.
It's funny how all the people who are "batshit crazy" always "latch onto" the Muslim ideology.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh, Adam Lanz, and those guys?

What religion did they latch onto?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

What does it matter? How does that make innocent Muslims guilty of anything?

The fact that Muslims are guilty of numerous mass murders is what makes them guilty of numerous mass murders. The Jews were guilty of leaving people alone.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back