🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.
23% of 350 million people were ask, or 23% of 1,100?

You aren't worried about the "why?" I literally busted out laughing when I read that idiocy. You just proved that you are incapable of rational thought. How do you resolve a problem if you don't know why it occurs?

Because the how is more important. If it was ONLY Islamic extremism causing mass shootings, you might have a point. But Merser, cho, Lanza, Loughner, Holmes - not a one ofthese guys was a muslim. They were all able to get guns, just like Hasan and Mateen.

Now you're quibbling about irrelevant details. Your theory was that if a president praised a group of people that he was responsible for every single thing any individual member of that group does. Now you're saying that isn't true. It depends on the details - unless they happen to be a Republican you want to slander, of course.

Once again, you only prove that you're an idiot.

Reagan didn't just "praise" them. He armed them, equipped them, provided them with intelligence, created a whole network of funding, and kept doing so even when Gorbachev begged him to stop. Because they were "Freedom Fighters" when they were killing Russians. They became "Terrorists" when they started killing Americans.
Next he will accuse them of being liberals...

You aren't worried about the "why?" I literally busted out laughing when I read that idiocy. You just proved that you are incapable of rational thought. How do you resolve a problem if you don't know why it occurs?

Because the how is more important. If it was ONLY Islamic extremism causing mass shootings, you might have a point. But Merser, cho, Lanza, Loughner, Holmes - not a one ofthese guys was a muslim. They were all able to get guns, just like Hasan and Mateen.

Now you're quibbling about irrelevant details. Your theory was that if a president praised a group of people that he was responsible for every single thing any individual member of that group does. Now you're saying that isn't true. It depends on the details - unless they happen to be a Republican you want to slander, of course.

Reagan didn't just "praise" them. He armed them, equipped them, provided them with intelligence, created a whole network of funding, and kept doing so even when Gorbachev begged him to stop. Because they were "Freedom Fighters" when they were killing Russians. They became "Terrorists" when they started killing Americans.

This isn't about mass shootings. It's about terrorism. You want to make it about mass shootings because Obama and Hillary's record on terrorism is indefensible.

The Russians they killed were soldiers. The Americans they have killed are innocent civilians. Learn the difference between war and terrorism.

The Russians they killed were soldiers. The Americans they have killed are innocent civilians. Learn the difference between war and terrorism.

Talk to me about the innocent Muslims who have been wiped out by Drones activated by some GI in Nevada, Wyoming or Colorado.

Talk to me about the innocent Muslims who have been wiped out by Drones activated by some GI in Nevada, Wyoming or Colorado.

I won't argue with that. Take it up with Dear Leader, Obama.

I won't argue with that. Take it up with Dear Leader, Obama.

Good answer.

Obama LIES claims it wasn't an Islamic terror attack before the investigation was barely started and like airhead drones most Democrats believed him.

This isn't about mass shootings. It's about terrorism. You want to make it about mass shootings because Obama and Hillary's record on terrorism is indefensible.

No, guy, it's about Mass shootings. We have 16 mass shootings during Obama's term, only three of them were carried out by "Muslims". How is Orlando "terrorism" but Sandy Hook isn't?

Orlando did not happen because of what is going on Iraq. It did not happen because Obama failed to say, "Islamic Terror".

It happened because a crazy person was able to buy guns.

[
No, guy, it's about Mass shootings. We have 16 mass shootings during Obama's term, only three of them were carried out by "Muslims". How is Orlando "terrorism" but Sandy Hook isn't?

Exactly. Be consistent. I'm happy to call religious terrorism out for what it is, but if this is "Islamic Terrorism" then the Planned Parenthood shooting and the murder of Dr. Tiller was "Christian Terrorism".

Either they are crimes carried out by crazy people or they are terrorism. Be consistent.

Forum List

Back