Dangers of artificial intelligence documentary

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

They'll glamorize how great it all is but when you unbalance nature, and natural occurences the out comes doesn't end up very good.

It is comical to watch how many get warnings over and over again yet pay no attention to experts who contiously keep telling the sheep of today and tomorrow what this AI is going to do......

Steve Jobs wouldn't even let his kids use Iphones, ipads etc while growing up. There's a deeper reason to this internet bs and why we have. Most haven't take the time to take it all the way to DARPA ................

They'll glamorize how great it all is but when you unbalance nature, and natural occurences the out comes doesn't end up very good.

It is comical to watch how many get warnings over and over again yet pay no attention to experts who contiously keep telling the sheep of today and tomorrow what this AI is going to do......

Steve Jobs wouldn't even let his kids use Iphones, ipads etc while growing up. There's a deeper reason to this internet bs and why we have. Most haven't take the time to take it all the way to DARPA ................

I remember as a kid listening to songs like Mr. Roboto and Machine World by Queen and thinking of the future of technology. I remember thinking never would a computer beat our best chess players, and then Kasparov lost. Now I can download a chess software that not Magnus nor anyone else could beat.

Thinking of childhood, I suppose the next step will be The Terminator. I think it's time to accept that that the future could be bleak due to technology, it might even really accelerate as nations are now investing in robotic soldiers. Can they turn on us and avoid being shut down? I think it's not just the AI but the self development and learning of this technology that would make the Twilight Zone blush with it's legitimate danger to the world.

Forum List

Back