Daniel Jones agrees to 4 year 160 million

Lamar Jackson’s problem is he doesn’t have an agent, and he wants to be the first QB to sign a fully guaranteed contract. It ain’t going to happen
I dont disagree with that. He would be the second after Watson in Cleveland. I think that's the onus for him asking for the fully guaranteed contract.

That $160 million is a tax on the yahoos that attend the NFL games, buy the NFL merchandise or spend their Sundays watching the stupid game on a TV.

Jackson threw more TD's in 12 games than Jones did in 17.

Jones is a running QB. He's terrible in the pocket. He ran for 708 yds this year. How often does Jones' name come up in the MVP conversation? He wasn't even considered a franchise QB it's why the Giants didn't pick up his 5th year option. What are the chances the Giants are saying man we got this Jones guy for a bargain in 3 years? He's going to make 5 million less than Patrick Mahomes. 2 time MVP, 2 time SB champ, 2 time SB MVP, 3 time AFC Champ. Has been to the AFC Championship every year he's been the starter. Is Mahomes really only 5 million dollars better than Jones?

The Giants overpaid.
I agree about Jones, I was referring to you saying Jackson was worth far more than 32 million. Like I said.. not if he’s injured

I agree about Jones, I was referring to you saying Jackson was worth far more than 32 million. Like I said.. not if he’s injured
That's fair. I think his injury was exacerbated this year by the fact that he didnt have a contract in place....

The other thing is if Daniel Jones is worth 40 million/year then Jackson is worth at least that much if not more.

Jackson threw more TD's in 12 games than Jones did in 17.

Jones is a running QB. He's terrible in the pocket. He ran for 708 yds this year. How often does Jones' name come up in the MVP conversation? He wasn't even considered a franchise QB it's why the Giants didn't pick up his 5th year option. What are the chances the Giants are saying man we got this Jones guy for a bargain in 3 years? He's going to make 5 million less than Patrick Mahomes. 2 time MVP, 2 time SB champ, 2 time SB MVP, 3 time AFC Champ. Has been to the AFC Championship every year he's been the starter. Is Mahomes really only 5 million dollars better than Jones?

The Giants overpaid.
Mahomes contract is three times what Jones contract is.

Forum List

Back