JJ Reddick smacks Kendrick Perkins for Perk's Racist Take on MVP voters/Jokic

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow is Kendrick Perkins a conspiracy racist and just plain angry. Here's the transcript:

Redick: “Stephen A [Smith], I mean no offense to you and I mean no offense to ‘First Take,’ Because I think this show is extremely valuable, it is an honor to be on this desk every day, it really is. But what we just witnessed is the problem with this show, where we create narratives that do not exist in reality. The implication, what you are implying, that the white voters that vote on NBA are racist, that they favor white people, you just said that.”

Perkins (talking over Redick): "I DID NOT I DID NOT I DID NOT I DID NOT.. I STATED THE FACTS!! I STATED THE FACTS!! IT'S THE FACTS!! IT'S THE FACTS!!! IT'S THE FACTS!!"

“Yes you did,” Redick said. “That is exactly what you implied Kendrick Perkins… We all know what you implied the other day. We all know what you implied just now.”

Redick then listed off advanced metrics and statistics while Perkins scoffed, looked away, acted bored. Clearly disrespecting Redick.

So Perkins' point is that because 80% of MVP voters are white, white people are INCAPABLE of seeing beyond their race and will favor a white candidate.... Wow.
1. What about the majority of years when the black player gets it Perk.. are they suddenly not racist then?
2. This is incredible projection. Perk, you probably see race first, but others don't. What a horrible opinion to have about white people, it's racist filth like this that needs to be fought verbally whenever possible.

We need to see a lot more of this. Being soft on white racism led to extreme racism against whites all over the nation.

We need to see a lot more of this. Being soft on white racism led to extreme racism against whites all over the nation.
Well there's a huge problem with the leftist media/sports media treating people differently based on their skin color.

JJ Redick has tens to hundreds of millions of dollars, so this job could go away tomorrow and he's fine. Thus, he can say what he wants.

All the white-guy bobbling heads at ESPN? They need these jobs. They make alot, but they also now live extravagant lifestyles. They know that if they said what they really think, they might lose their job because they're white, so they go along with the racism at ESPN. Black guys can say whatever they want against other races, and it's demanded to be met as some sort of elevated perspective and applauded. These outlets set the tone for racial division so that when a white guy actually speaks out against a black guy who is being extremely racist, it's the white guy who is shockingly the world. That's how you know racism is the norm at ESPN. They bought into the BLM/CRT woke culture, and we all know that.

I didn't see it! I just don't watch First Take that much these days! Flipped by ESPN and see Riddick so he's ok! IDK about Perkins! How he worked that spiel out of his mouth is SMH noteworthy! Caught Molly brought who up the subject and expressed regret while telling us that there's more diversity on the panel than Perkins believes! :heehee: :dunno: :omg::stir::dev3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back