Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.
That's not what he said...or even implied.

Well others commenting, just reading their responses to him, and also for the reasons why I choose not to read his comments, I think it's the usual pro-"refugee", pro-anyone and anti-native population of your own nation stuff that he's prone to commenting.
Then you are relying on the interpretation of the permanently outraged.
Don't trust them to give you the real facts.

With regard to rape, I can't comment on the Colorado stuff as of course I choose not to read his posts. However, rape....IF some savage came at me, I'd kick him in the testicles, text a group of male friends telling them to get to the spot and pronto, then he'd be told IF he ever thought about doing this again he'd have his testicles cut off and fed to him and if anyone had a problem with that, tough shit.

If I had had any weapon at hand, I'd slash him and tell him did he want me to cut his testicles off and feed them to him.

I read his posts. He said he was for law and order and this girl was guilty because she broke the law. I asked him about Colorado's marijuana laws and he was quick to say Colorado was OK to do that despite federal law, something higher on the scale of laws, saying it was illegal. He tried to justify breaking the law because he believed the feds should butt out and they were behind the times. In others words, following the laws is for other people and not him.

What is she being charged with, then?
Use of an illegal (banned) weapon.
I'm guessing rape is A-OK in your book?
Nope. But is law and order optional?
Apparently in your world it is.
No, that's what you want by allowing the girl to break the law, even though she had a terrific reason for doing so. Are laws optional, yes or no?
Mitigating circumstances should always be considered.

You've already contradicted yourself by claiming you are for law and order then saying it was OK to break the law because you didn't agree with it.
The States and the Feds fight. I support the States trying things out, and the Feds are behind the times on this. Still, you get nailed by the Feds, can't help you much as they are the big dog.

In other words, you support breaking the law in place when you don't like it but hold this girl's feet to the fire because she did so defending herself. Got it hypocrite.
See just above.

In other words, you support breaking the law and try to justify it when it suits you. I had it the first time.
Many can justify it, but you are usually still charged, as this girl should be. She used a banned weapon and that is against the law.

People in Colorado have marijuana and it's against federal law. Should they be charged for using something the law says is illegal?

I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.

Well others commenting, just reading their responses to him, and also for the reasons why I choose not to read his comments, I think it's the usual pro-"refugee", pro-anyone and anti-native population of your own nation stuff that he's prone to commenting.

With regard to rape, I can't comment on the Colorado stuff as of course I choose not to read his posts. However, rape....IF some savage came at me, I'd kick him in the testicles, text a group of male friends telling them to get to the spot and pronto, then he'd be told IF he ever thought about doing this again he'd have his testicles cut off and fed to him and if anyone had a problem with that, tough shit.

If I had had any weapon at hand, I'd slash him and tell him did he want me to cut his testicles off and feed them to him.
That's not the point of his posts.

No one wanted this girl to be raped.
Everybody's glad that she had the pepper spray on hand and fought the filthy bastard off.
If she is to be charged because pepper spray is against the law then that is the law.
Can the police choose which laws they are going to enforce and which ones they aren't?

We all hope under the circumstances that she isn't prosecuted.

Someone should investigate them!
Lol, this moron apparently has never heard of the Nuremburg Trials, lol

SangerGenocide_zpsab1rrunx.jpg
Sanger never said anything of the kind: The GOP’s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood | Dissent Magazine

The States and the Feds fight. I support the States trying things out, and the Feds are behind the times on this. Still, you get nailed by the Feds, can't help you much as they are the big dog.

In other words, you support breaking the law in place when you don't like it but hold this girl's feet to the fire because she did so defending herself. Got it hypocrite.
See just above.

In other words, you support breaking the law and try to justify it when it suits you. I had it the first time.
Many can justify it, but you are usually still charged, as this girl should be. She used a banned weapon and that is against the law.

People in Colorado have marijuana and it's against federal law. Should they be charged for using something the law says is illegal?
Should they be, after a state-wide ballot? No. Can they be, by the Feds, you bet your ass.

Use of an illegal (banned) weapon.
I'm guessing rape is A-OK in your book?
Nope. But is law and order optional?
Apparently in your world it is.
No, that's what you want by allowing the girl to break the law, even though she had a terrific reason for doing so. Are laws optional, yes or no?
Mitigating circumstances should always be considered.
Is that the polices' role or the court's?
Should the police be able to make that call and act as judge, jury etc?

No one wanted this girl to be raped.
Bullshit you fucking moron.

Plenty of libtards just like you would rather see her and billions of other women raped than let them defend themselves with effective weapons against animals like rapists.

Unbelievable.

I read his posts. He said he was for law and order and this girl was guilty because she broke the law. I asked him about Colorado's marijuana laws and he was quick to say Colorado was OK to do that despite federal law, something higher on the scale of laws, saying it was illegal. He tried to justify breaking the law because he believed the feds should butt out and they were behind the times. In others words, following the laws is for other people and not him.
And yet, raping a woman is not against the law in his lexicon. Rapists apparently do not have to follow law in PMH's world.

Is that the polices' role or the court's?
Should the police be able to make that call and act as judge, jury etc?
When seconds count the cops are minutes away.

Fuck them all and carry a gun.
Useless in most rape cases, where the woman would never shoot the man, she knows him (the vast majority of cases), or she never saw him coming and now he gets free sex and a free gun. Winner winner.

And yet, raping a woman is not against the law in his lexicon. Rapists apparently do not have to follow law in PMH's world.
That's just dumb, really dumb.
I agree. That's why I support the girl's self defense move. It is dumb that rapists don't have to follow the law but the women (or men) the attack are held to the letter of the law.
They are both being held to the letter of law. What part of that did you miss?

And welcome to old adage, The Law Is An Ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back