Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are sick in the head.

NO!! just PMH and the other nit wit liberscum!!
Tell us, do you have a problem with Do the Crime, Do the Time?
Obviously, you would much rather prefer the rapist "do the time", then? Fuck the victim (literally), she doesn't matter. Her ruined life doesn't matter. If she were a muslim daughter, it wouldn't matter that her "loving" family would kill her because some uncontrolled pigtard just had to poke his dick into her?

Fighting him off is not what she is being charged with...

Right, women should only be able to defend themselves by out muscling their rapists.

A woman should be able to use any means necessary to fight off an attacker.

To libtards like PaintMyFuckingOutHouse there is no justification for Westerners EVER defending themselves against people of color.

He says he's for law and order then, when asked, says he believes it's OK for Colorado to break federal law because he doesn't agree with the federal law. So much for him being a man. He'll defend breaking of the law when it suits him but opposes it when someone defends their own life.

Of course she should have darling. You know people like us, we just need to get with the programme already!

THIS programme :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

That's what PaintMyHouse thinks. If he has a daughter, maybe she'll be a victim some day.
I would never wish such horror on his daughter.

I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.
That's not what he said...or even implied.

Well others commenting, just reading their responses to him, and also for the reasons why I choose not to read his comments, I think it's the usual pro-"refugee", pro-anyone and anti-native population of your own nation stuff that he's prone to commenting.

NO!! just PMH and the other nit wit liberscum!!
Tell us, do you have a problem with Do the Crime, Do the Time?
Obviously, you would much rather prefer the rapist "do the time", then? Fuck the victim (literally), she doesn't matter. Her ruined life doesn't matter. If she were a muslim daughter, it wouldn't matter that her "loving" family would kill her because some uncontrolled pigtard just had to poke his dick into her?
Try to keep your emotions in check, and deal with the fact that two wrongs don''t make a right.

I believe she is charged with having a weapon....pepper spray. Sort of like Britain making knives that cannot be used for stabbing.....or in Britain where you cannot harm an attacker....
The Brits have literally fought to remain the serfs of their establishment...no surprises with what you speak of at all.

Right, women should only be able to defend themselves by out muscling their rapists.

To libtards like PaintMyFuckingOutHouse there is no justification for Westerners EVER defending themselves against people of color.

He says he's for law and order then, when asked, says he believes it's OK for Colorado to break federal law because he doesn't agree with the federal law. So much for him being a man. He'll defend breaking of the law when it suits him but opposes it when someone defends their own life.
Guess you don't believe in State's Rights? So be it.

What is she being charged with, then?
Use of an illegal (banned) weapon.
I'm guessing rape is A-OK in your book?
Nope. But is law and order optional?
Apparently in your world it is.

Exactly. He says he's for law and order but when I asked him a bout Colorado's marijuana laws, he said it was OK for them to break federal law because he disagreed with it.

Should she have let herself get raped in order to satisfy morons like you?

Of course she should have darling. You know people like us, we just need to get with the programme already!

THIS programme :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

That's what PaintMyHouse thinks. If he has a daughter, maybe she'll be a victim some day.

I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?
If I am reading him correctly, he'd probably beat the girl for leading some guy on and coming home late.

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.
That's not what he said...or even implied.

Well others commenting, just reading their responses to him, and also for the reasons why I choose not to read his comments, I think it's the usual pro-"refugee", pro-anyone and anti-native population of your own nation stuff that he's prone to commenting.
Then you are relying on the interpretation of the permanently outraged.
Don't trust them to give you the real facts.

No, that's what you want by allowing the girl to break the law, even though she had a terrific reason for doing so. Are laws optional, yes or no?

I wouldn't call it liberalism so much as mindless left wing dogmatism. It's downright Pavolvian with these types. Anything about Islam absolutely has to be defended by any means possible.

Exactly. He says he's for law and order but when I asked him a bout Colorado's marijuana laws, he said it was OK for them to break federal law because he disagreed with it.
You really nailed him!!!

Guess you don't believe in State's Rights? So be it.

Says the one that supports Obamacare and all sorts of things the federal government does violating States' rights.

I believe you're a hypocrite because you say you support laws then admit you don't when they don't suit you.

You really nailed him!!!

He did it to himself. I just let it be known.

Nonsense, utter.

You've already contradicted yourself by claiming you are for law and order then saying it was OK to break the law because you didn't agree with it.

If someone is in danger of being raped, then that person has a human right to be able to defend themselves and with whatever means are on hand.

In the Leftist mind though ONLY "refugees" have human rights....the rest of us are just crap of course :rolleyes-41:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back