Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting him off is not what she is being charged with...

Should she have let herself get raped in order to satisfy morons like you?

Of course she should have darling. You know people like us, we just need to get with the programme already!

THIS programme :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

That's what PaintMyHouse thinks. If he has a daughter, maybe she'll be a victim some day.
I would never wish such horror on his daughter.

That's what PaintMyHouse thinks. If he has a daughter, maybe she'll be a victim some day.

Wishing it on somebody innocent is a bit arch.

He deserves it, himself, certainly, so why not suggest that, instead?

He doesn't care about himself. That would't bother him. Have to hit where it hurts.

Of course she should have darling. You know people like us, we just need to get with the programme already!

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?

Tell us, do you have a problem with Do the Crime, Do the Time?

People with a reasonable sense of decency and ethic have a big problem with making it a “crime” to exercise one's basic right to self defense against a violent criminal.

And then, on the other hand, there are those whoa re on the side of violent criminals, and who are perfectly OK with making it a “crime” to posses the means to defend one's self against criminals.

You've made it clear enough on which side you are.

He doesn't care about himself. That would't bother him. Have to hit where it hurts.
It doesn't, and reported.

You mean cried like a little bitch.

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

I didn't wish it on her. For those like him that have a problem with this FEMALE defending herself, I wonder if he would have a problem if it was his daughter. Would his opinion about what she did be she did wrong in that case?
Her self-defense is not the problem, the banned weapon is. Thought you were the Law and Order type, ordinance-writer?

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.

The concept the multiculties are promoting is that white women all want to have sex with non white men. They ask for it. Fighting off an attack interferes with the culture that is being changed.

I agree.

So far multiculturalism in Europe is to provide free "fresh meat and entertainment" to the invading hordes....with the blessings of their governments.

Reality is becoming scarier than horror movies in the old continent.
And that is how the international corporations want it to be; defenseless Westerners begging for their lives at the feet of the invading hordes of shitstan marauders.

There goes any thought of you being a man.

A woman is an individual with her right to control her own life and body.

Hey einstein. No one has the right to control their own life. That's why we have laws. THINK

You may not control your life, by your choice. Too bad for you.

There are laws? There are laws of physics and science that we have to follow, but there are many choices we make freely to determine how we live our lives and where. We set our own course, we make our own mistakes and learn lessons others might miss. We might see things others will never see, because we are look where others don't think to.

We can change our lives many times throughout our life. We can be many things to many people. There will always be cause and effect in nature, but we can also find ways to over come some and reach new heights, by understanding other laws.

Right, women should only be able to defend themselves by out muscling their rapists.

A woman should be able to use any means necessary to fight off an attacker.

You people are sick in the head.
To libtards like PaintMyFuckingOutHouse there is no justification for Westerners EVER defending themselves against people of color.

View attachment 61315

View attachment 61314

I choose not to read his posts, but I gather he has said it was her own fault and thus she deserved to be raped, or something of this nature?

Unbelievable.
That's not what he said...or even implied.

What is she being charged with, then?
Use of an illegal (banned) weapon.
I'm guessing rape is A-OK in your book?
Nope. But is law and order optional?

Do you support Colorado's laws legalizing marijuana?
Yep. And the Feds butting out.
Then you aren't really about law and order. You support breaking federal law when it suits you yet support this girl being charged for defending herself. You pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back