Danny Ferry Said "he Has A Little African In Him."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
He said that of Luol Deng.

Listen to Danny Ferry say Luol Deng x27 has a little African in him x27 - SBNation.com

"He's a good guy overall, but he's not perfect. He's got some African in him. And I don't say that in a bad way,...."

Oh, I should point out, that the player he is talking about, is actually African. He is from....Africa.

So, can someone please tell me what the problem is here? If someone said that Robert De niro has a little Italian in him, would the left wing media go ape shit and call for someone's job?

So, we cannot say if a black person that is ACTUALLY FROM AFRICA, say he has some African in him with out the fucking white guilt left wing presstitutes in the media drumming more racist bullshit in their never ending attempt to make blacks into perpetual victims?

Listen to Danny Ferry say Luol Deng x27 has a little African in him x27 - SBNation.com

"He's a good guy overall, but he's not perfect. He's got some African in him. And I don't say that in a bad way,...."

Oh, I should point out, that the player he is talking about, is actually African. He is from....Africa.

So, can someone please tell me what the problem is here? If someone said that Robert De niro has a little Italian in him, would the left wing media go ape shit and call for someone's job?

So, we cannot say if a black person that is ACTUALLY FROM AFRICA, say he has some African in him with out the fucking white guilt left wing presstitutes in the media drumming more racist bullshit in their never ending attempt to make blacks into perpetual victims?
Like the cave ape you are you left out the best parts like Ferry basically claiming because he was African he was shady. Then you forgot to include the minority owners wanted him fired way back in June for the comments before the public knew about the comments.

Hawks owners urged Levenson to remove Danny Ferry in June - CBSSports.com

In the letter, Gearon is quoted as saying "We are calling on you, as majority owner and NBA governor, to take swift and severe action against general manager Danny Ferry. Our advisors tell us there is no other choice to ask for Ferry's resignation and if he refuses, to terminate him for cause under his employment contract."

By the way, one thing that seems to have gotten lost in this story is that Ferry was reading the report from the scout, and the controversial words were the scout's not Ferry's.

Once he started talking on the call about Deng, it wasn't long before Ferry marched himself directly into a foolish, ignorant riff of African stereotypes. On and on, Ferry started about how Deng "has got some African in him" and proceeded to make a comparison to Africans with phony facades selling counterfeit goods.

As soon as those words left Ferry's mouth on the call, Gearon responded in a dramatic way in the background of the tape recording, according to a partial transcript of the call obtained by Yahoo Sports.

"Oh my God, that comment sounds like Sterling on TMZ," Gearon said.
By the way, one thing that seems to have gotten lost in this story is that Ferry was reading the report from the scout, and the controversial words were the scout's not Ferry's.

Well thats what he claims. Weird no scout has been fired for the report though and no has said who the scout was.

Once he started talking on the call about Deng, it wasn't long before Ferry marched himself directly into a foolish, ignorant riff of African stereotypes. On and on, Ferry started about how Deng "has got some African in him" and proceeded to make a comparison to Africans with phony facades selling counterfeit goods.

As soon as those words left Ferry's mouth on the call, Gearon responded in a dramatic way in the background of the tape recording, according to a partial transcript of the call obtained by Yahoo Sports.

Well thats what he claims. Weird no scout has been fired for the report though and no has said who the scout was.

Must we fire someone every time they say something offensive ? Aren't we heading down the road now where the "fix" can be draconian ?

No problem you are the only one saying there is one. Until now I'd never heard of this story

Must we fire someone every time they say something offensive ? Aren't we heading down the road now where the "fix" can be draconian ?

Yes we should fire people that cant do their jobs without sticking their foot in their mouths. Why would you want to employ someone that shows they can be a liability to your business?

Yes we should fire people that cant do their jobs without sticking their foot in their mouths. Why would you want to employ someone that shows they can be a liability to your business?

I wouldn't, and in fact as a private business they are free to do what they want with his employment.
However, the more we "cleanse" society of everyone who says something stupid, the more we all live in fear.

I wouldn't, and in fact as a private business they are free to do what they want with his employment.
However, the more we "cleanse" society of everyone who says something stupid, the more we all live in fear.

I you dont want to be "cleansed" learn to stop saying moronic things. Funny thing is people that have intelligence don't live in fear of anything because they understand what constitutes intelligent conduct. The point is if you say something idiotic and represent a company that will suffer a financial hit from your stupidity you should be fired. You just proved you are not worth the money you make. If a company wants to keep you that's their prerogative but no one should be surprised at any backlash.

If he said he doesn't mean that in a bad way, what's the problem?

Forum List

Back