Danny Trejo Fans

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Someone threw a water balloon at Danny Trejo. Some punches were thrown.

Watch Danny's buddy get clocked. The guy was taken off his feet by a much smaller guy.

The guy was taken off his feet by a much smaller guy.
There is a common phrase in combat sports... "speed kills". The smaller guy had speed and power, and even though his technique wasnt good, you can tell that he just naturally hits hard. Some people are born with it, most people arent.

There is a common phrase in combat sports... "speed kills". The smaller guy had speed and power, and even though his technique wasnt good, you can tell that he just naturally hits hard. Some people are born with it, most people arent.
No? He took the fatboy off his feet.

Someone threw a water balloon at Danny Trejo. Some punches were thrown.

Watch Danny's buddy get clocked. The guy was taken off his feet by a much smaller guy.

What stupid news report

The lib journalists outdid themselves

Along with what, when and where is supposed to be why

Why were the hispanics fighting with Trejo?

Maybe next time the news media could do its job a little better

What stupid news report

The lib journalists outdid themselves

Along with what, when and where is supposed to be why

Why were the hispanics fighting with Trejo?

Maybe next time the news media could do its job a little better
Maybe the old man isn't what you think he is. Damn.

Aren't you perceptive and quite the moron besides.
I dont understand why youre being combative. He knocked Danny down with a right hand and he cracked Danny's buddy with a left hand. I love fights so i slowed it down and watched it several times. Im just pointing out what I saw.

Who would want to fuck with Danny Trejo? The dude is 80 years old now.
It's chicken shyte really. Once a man hits 40, leave him alone unless he poses a legit threat.

I've been jumped a number of times in my life, it was part of growing up where I did. I forgave these people since I was never stabbed or shot (though I was sliced, I still have the mark and I could have lost an eye but I digress). Hopefully they found a righteous path in life.

There is no honour for anyone to abuse someone who they know can't fight back or is well past their prime. When an old man says "I wish I were half my age so I could kick your ass" they probably are speaking the truth. After all, no tough guy is going to bully an older man.

It's also why I don't want to see Tyson get back in the ring. It's over man, hang them up. It's not like playing soccer or tennis well past your prime for the challenge and enjoyment. You are being hit, the body has limits.

I guess you just can't figure it out. Is there anything else you need to say about how it all went down?
No, im FAR more curious about your odd melt down. Whats goin on there buddy? What happened? Dont you think your reaction is odd and out of place?

It's chicken shyte really. Once a man hits 40, leave him alone unless he poses a legit threat.

I've been jumped a number of times in my life, it was part of growing up where I did. I forgave these people since I was never stabbed or shot. Hopefully they found a righteous path in life.

There is no honour for anyone to abuse someone who they know can't fight back. When an old man says "I wish I were half my age so I could kick your ass" they probably are speaking the truth. After all, no tough guy is going to bully an older man.

It's also why I don't want to see Tyson get back in the ring. It's over man, hang them up. It's not like playing soccer or tennis well past your prime for the challenge and enjoyment. You are being hit, the body has limits.
I guess Danny and his bro aren't that street smart to get out of the car against a big group. Right?

I guess Danny and his bro aren't that street smart to get out of the car against a big group. Right?
Sometimes people believe their own image. Their brain convinces them that they are still that 24 year old who men feared. Whether its on the field, the poker table or a computer hacking competition, people will judge the older person as not being a threat and won't back down. These same adversaries might have backed down 30 years prior and/or avoided them altogether.

Forum List

Back