DAPL

meh.

How do we know this isn't just a ruse to get the protestors to disburse?

The DAPL has more than enough money to go ahead with their plans, and pay the fines. This is just an easy way to get it done, w/o having to engage in a major humanitarian disaster.

If the protesters disburse, and work continues, won't that be a hilarious? The fascists will have trolled the people.

Yeah. The protesters wont just come back and the vets wouldnt just come back either. And where do the protesters disperse to? Dont they live right there?

meh.

The DAPL has more than enough money to go ahead with their plans, and pay the fines. This is just an easy way to get it done, w/o having to engage in a major humanitarian disaster.

If the protesters disburse, and work continues, won't that be a hilarious? The fascists will have trolled the people.

If the protesters were to be disbursed I would be very surprised. If they are dispersed, I could see that. But yeah, once again this is concentrated corporate power and wealth up against "the people".

Yeah. The protesters wont just come back and the vets wouldnt just come back either. And where do the protesters disperse to? Dont they live right there?

We had all better start standing up in our own locations and battles, and staying; respect our existence of expect our resistance.

No, actually they came from all over the nation.. .

They will definitely be coming home for Xmas. I have a friend that was there from the Upper Peninsula.

There is a deadly cold front moving into the area this week, record cold temperatures are expected. It would have been a nightmare humanitarian disaster on Obama's hands if they didn't deal with it ASAP.

meh.

If the protesters were to be disbursed I would be very surprised. If they are dispersed, I could see that. But yeah, once again this is concentrated corporate power and wealth up against "the people".

Oh, the locals are still going to watch the situation very closely, but they won't have the power to stop the DAPL if it defies the Army corps of engineers ruling, goes ahead, pays the fine, and continues construction.

Forum List

Back