Lakers eill beat Denver

I know the thread is DEN vs LA but OKC is impressive. IND is impressive. They don’t have problem players on the roster at this time. Maybe too small in the middle? But they can outshoot almost any other team. IND barely tickled the twine.

Last edited:
Regarding the close out game. Have you ever played tennis? That last game is sooooo hard to win. I love watching nba teams either do it or choke. I love to see the choke. I may even start off rooting for Denver but if the lakers win 2 more and take it to 7, I’ll probably be rooting for the lakers.

In baseball yes. Very rare in NBA to never. I think BOS won 3 in a row but lost game 7 to MIA last yr?

I lost a bunch of points bets on MIA yesterday. BOS was good. I lost 3rd quarter end MIA +24.5. They could not catch up.

Betting gives me reason to tune in. Last decade I was a fair weather fan.

I know the thread is DEN vs LA but OKC is impressive. IND is impressive. They don’t have problem players on the roster at this time. Maybe to small in the middle? But they can outshoot almost any other team. IND barely tickled the twine.
Yianni has a bad attitude. Arrogant. Seems that way ever since he won. Doesn’t seem to work well with Lillard. And Kris Middleton doesn’t work well with Lillard either. IMO. They should let Lillard run the point, Middleton 2 and yianni 3 and yianni get rebounds. Did you see how many offensive rebounds Indiana got? Kris Middleton was amazing but they gave Indiana too many 2nd, 3rd,4th chances. That wouldn’t have happened if yianni was healthy.

It should be Bucks Denver in the finals. That would be a GREAT matchup if yianni can get healthy and figure out how to play with Lillard. That Bucks team is good. They have Portis Jr, Lopez and Yianni to take on Jokic.

This is why I say yianni lost the eye of the tiger. Last year it was the Heat in the first round now Indiana? Come on,

In baseball yes. Very rare in NBA to never. I think BOS won 3 in a row but lost game 7 to MIA last yr?

I lost a bunch of points bets on MIA yesterday. BOS was good. I lost 3rd quarter end MIA +24.5. They could not catch up.

Betting gives me reason to tune in. Last decade I was a fair weather fan.
One of the guys on Howard stern sounds like he has a betting problem. Like, he bets on everything. Even wnba games. Addicted.

One of the guys on Howard stern sounds like he has a betting problem. Like, he bets on everything. Even wnba games. Addicted.

I bet small amounts thru every big NBA TV playoff game I can find. For me it is entertainment, trying to find a weak spot to exploit. I don’t know NBA teams or players so 90% Ibet on points scored over-under by team by quarter. NBA is hard. Even though losing, it is fun and cheaper than parking-tickets-food at any game.

I was up from 2023 NFL NCAAF but now lost it all back and more since the final four, some loss on MLB playoffs, Masters and early NBA playoffs. Was making a small comeback till MIA let me down.

I have to be careful. May have to stop if my account can’t begin to go back up? If I was really sure I would bet larger on those. Don’t have hardly any of that in NBA. It is hard.

I bet small amounts thru every big NBA TV playoff game I can find. For me it is entertainment, trying to find a weak spot to exploit. I don’t know NBA teams or players so 90% Ibet on points scored over-under by team by quarter. NBA is hard. Even though losing, it is fun and cheaper than parking-tickets-food at any game.

I was up from 2023 NFL NCAAF but now lost it all back and more since the final four, some loss on MLB playoffs, Masters and early NBA playoffs. Was making a small comeback till MIA let me down.

I have to be careful. May have to stop if my account can’t begin to go back up? If I was really sure I would bet larger on those. Don’t have hardly any of that in NBA. It is hard.
My nephew in college has a friend who’s really good at betting. I’m glad my nephews lost enough it turned them off to gambling. There are lots of things that are addictive. I suppose eventually we are all exposed and a small percent can’t handle it.

I played Texas holdem with friends for 15 years. At least we all had an even chance. And when I lost, at least it was to a friend. But I figured after 15 years that the wins aren’t worth the losses. In other words I wasn’t happy the day after a winning night but I was upset the next morning when I lost.

My nephew in college has a friend who’s really good at betting. I’m glad my nephews lost enough it turned them off to gambling. There are lots of things that are addictive. I suppose eventually we are all exposed and a small percent can’t handle it.

I played Texas holdem with friends for 15 years. At least we all had an even chance. And when I lost, at least it was to a friend. But I figured after 15 years that the wins aren’t worth the losses. In other words I wasn’t happy the day after a winning night but I was upset the next morning when I lost.

I’m new to it. I only opened an account last AUG for NCAAF. I feel I know sports from a lifetime of watching most all of it. I am learning. It is hard.

Lakers did a good job scoring enough late to prevent another DEN comeback. Doubtful they can sustain that in Denver.

I lost a $10 bet I made near halftime, DEN to win, 0ver 213.5. (2.3 to 1 payback).
At the White House correspondents dinner colin jost said everyone asks were we better off four years ago? Of course not he said. Four years ago we didn’t have online gambling.

At the White House correspondents dinner colin jost said everyone asks were we better off four years ago? Of course not he said. Four years ago we didn’t have online gambling.

Whomever that is is wrong in my case. I have had some fun. A reason to watch. Lost many big parlay paybacks by 0.5 pt. Lost over $100 on Lebrons 1/2 court 3-pt buzzer beater, lost $100+ because ORE went to OT then lost by more than 5? Lost on goaltending NBA recently they reviewed and gave 2 pts as I was betting profits, lost big NCAAB bet by 0.5 pts at no time left when player missed All three free throws. It hurts bad. Lost many NFL when they stop short of goal line or kneel or kick hits upright.

Won some lucky ones too but not remember like those big ones.

Whomever that is is wrong in my case. I have had some fun. A reason to watch. Lost many big parlay paybacks by 0.5 pt. Lost over $100 on Lebrons 1/2 court 3-pt buzzer beater, lost $100+ because ORE went to OT then lost by more than 5? Lost on goaltending NBA recently they reviewed and gave 2 pts as I was betting profits, lost big NCAAB bet by 0.5 pts at no time left when player missed All three free throws. It hurts bad. Lost many NFL when they stop short of goal line or kneel or kick hits upright.

Have you seen that Adam Sandler movie where he’s a jeweler with a gambling addiction? Pretty good.

I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I think about gambling. Same as I do alcohol because I over did that during Covid. So I’m now turned off to both. I’m glad. If I wasn’t, perhaps I’d be addicted?

I didn’t lose a lot. Probably just three weeks in a row. So three weeks of hungover on Saturday and not going out to eat with the money I won. Someone else was going out to eat with my $100, or 80, or $60. Lol

And I’m glad I like sports enough Without betting. Don’t need skin in the game. I’m sure I’d love doing what you are doing but don’t get me started.

Encouraging me to online bet is like giving me a free line of cocaine and telling me you know where to get more.

I would love to have a $20 tournament. Each player gets 1000 chips worth a variety of values. Play with the chips. Oh I love to make the chips make that noise. Frrrrup. Funny, I don’t think anyone can spell the sound the chips make when you pick up 5 and drop them one at a time fast. How would you spell it?

I would love to have a $20 tournament. Each player gets 1000 chips worth a variety of values. Play with the chips. Oh I love to make the chips make that noise. Frrrrup. Funny, I don’t think anyone can spell the sound the chips make when you pick up 5 and drop them one at a time fast. How would you spell it?

I’ve played a lot if poker long ago. 5 card stud or holden games take so much shuffling and dealing. We always played a game called challenge or 7 card games betting most every card after initial. And drinking Beer back then.

without a house dealer…..

I’ve played a lot if poker long ago. 5 card stud or holden games take so much shuffling and dealing. We always played a game called challenge or 7 card games betting most every card after initial. And drinking Beer back then.

without a house dealer…..
The reason I like Texas holdem with 8 guys is I get to see cards for free 6 out of 8 deals. If you aren’t big or little you don’t have to bet to see cards. I love that. Because I’m cheap and only want low lose $60 max. Three buy ins. That can happen in 3 hands.

Where other guys buy in for $300 and they play more hands and can bully me. I have to wait for one big hand where I win. Hopefully I get 3 other callers. Turn my 15 into $45. Now I’m cookin. Lol.

clinkling?

Have you seen that Adam Sandler movie where he’s a jeweler with a gambling addiction? Pretty good.

I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I think about gambling. Same as I do alcohol because I over did that during Covid. So I’m now turned off to both. I’m glad. If I wasn’t, perhaps I’d be addicted?

I didn’t lose a lot. Probably just three weeks in a row. So three weeks of hungover on Saturday and not going out to eat with the money I won. Someone else was going out to eat with my $100, or 80, or $60. Lol

And I’m glad I like sports enough Without betting. Don’t need skin in the game. I’m sure I’d love doing what you are doing but don’t get me started.

Encouraging me to online bet is like giving me a free line of cocaine and telling me you know where to get more.

if you can hold you bets to $10 and make a lot of them, you will win some. If you bet low hanging fruit yo can win 15/20 but you barely break even that way. But I try not to lose much thru all day games. I bet ever quarter on points scored. NY PHI is the hardest one. Ugly ball.

Most times I wait a while and see what the game lioks like then I jump in at the first 5 min mark. But nothing is ever certain it seems. They can score 32 per team then next quarter 18 or 24. Tome to start hunting good bets.

All true. But look at this Laker team. That team is good enough. If Lebron was Jordan It would be. What Lebron has right now would be enough.

And I’m sorry if at the end of a close game jordan wins them and Lebron doesn’t. Now blame the refs. I’m sorry that it’s a team sport. I don’t think Jordan’s teammates were all that much. They just played their roles. The Jordan Dynasty, to me, is the greatest dynasty. Two threepeats? Legendary!

That Denver team is good but would they have beat the bulls? No way. And they almost swept lebron
Based on what exactly? Jordan averaged 20 and 22 point a game his last 2 years. Same age as LeBron is now. James is averaging 28 with twice the assists and rebounds. The lakers have lost by average 8ish points this series. So Jordan is going to miracle double his scoring output? Delusional

Last edited:
Maybe Harden ten years ago. Fat old slow Harden is not worth it at tens of millions Guaranteed. And a cancer. Plenty of good young shorter guard tye players can be plugged in and not be a detriment.
What do you say now after he dropped 33? Helped Paul George tie the series against Dallas. He’s still got it clap clap clap clap clap, he’s still got it, clap clap clap clap clap.

Lol

What do you say now after he dropped 33? Helped Paul George tie the series against Dallas. He’s still got it clap clap clap clap clap, he’s still got it, clap clap clap clap clap.

Lol

one good game does not make up for five years off and all the past playoff collapses (game 7 HOU vs. GS etc) almost as if a gambling fix? 17 turnovers? And demanding out after signing on, time after time. He was a disaster in PHI. Why didn’t DAL guard him?

Forum List

Back