Lakers eill beat Denver

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I challenge anyone to a bet! Lakers will beat the Denver Nuggets.

I bet my avatar. If I lose, I will post any avatar of your choosing for one week.

If you lose, you will post any avatar I choose for one week.

I know it's an uphill battle for the Lakers, but I am confident in the boys in blue. Foremost blue that is.

I bet my avatar. If I lose, I will post any avatar of your choosing for one week.

I know it's an uphill battle for the Lakers, but I am confident in the boys in blue. Foremost blue that is.
I’ll take that bet

Me too. Do both of us get a week of your avatar if the Lakeshow loses? I would agree that the Lakers getting them in the first round is more favorable than the WC finals but I still dont see them beating Denver.

Me too. Do both of us get a week of your avatar if the Lakeshow loses? I would agree that the Lakers getting them in the first round is more favorable than the WC finals but I still dont see them beating Denver.
If the Lakers lose, you pick the avatar that I have to display for one week. Any avatar you want!

Someone better get used to sporting an Israeli flag for an avatar

Did anyone take you up on the bet. Then I wont

Someone better get used to sporting an Israeli flag for an avatar
I would make him use the gif of trump jacking off two guys

1713741835315.jpeg

Two people have. If I lose, the each get a week. Hey, if you wanna take Denver and get in on this, the more the merrier.
I'm so sure Denver is going to win of course of course. Whatever you want. So for 1 week I get to pick your avitar?

I tell you what. I was ready to apologize to some guy I've been arguing about that Lebron isn't the goat. The way he played in the first half of game 1? That Lebron is the GOAT. But we rarely see that Lebron show up for 7 games deep in the playoffs.

I'm so sure Denver is going to win of course of course. Whatever you want. So for 1 week I get to pick your avitar?

I tell you what. I was ready to apologize to some guy I've been arguing about that Lebron isn't the goat. The way he played in the first half of game 1? That Lebron is the GOAT. But we rarely see that Lebron show up for 7 games deep in the playoffs.

Trying to anoint LB as the GOAT is making him look worse each day! Complaining about a call after having a 20 point lead was amusing to see yet again! Missing that "open 3 shot" w/ no one in the picture is his legacy IMO! Always a minute late & a dollar short! He's probably under other greats w/ fewer NBA Chp.! AD didn't help the cause "mouthing off" about his defensive skills as he allowed the Nuggets to come all the way back and win last night! Murray buried it in AD's face to go up 2-0! :stir: :dunno::oops::rolleyes:

Trying to anoint LB as the GOAT is making him look worse each day! Complaining about a call after having a 20 point lead was amusing to see yet again! Missing that "open 3 shot" w/ no one in the picture is his legacy IMO! Always a minute late & a dollar short! He's probably under other greats w/ fewer NBA Chp.! AD didn't help the cause "mouthing off" about his defensive skills as he allowed the Nuggets to come all the way back and win last night! Murray buried it in AD's face to go up 2-0! :stir: :dunno::oops::rolleyes:
1st quarter Lebron is the GOAT. Lol

Forum List

Back