Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

He blocked them with his vehicle, standard police procedure. You really like to twist everything into something that it's not. The Salem witch trials were conducted by itinerant prosecutors like you, evil, shameless liars who warp the truth.
It was an assault. How the hell was he going to block them in retard? He would have been better served getting out of the car where he was at. Thats another reason I know his story is bullshit.
How stupid are you? Police use their vehicles to block suspects. Your dumb ass claimed he tried to run them over. Why can't you admit you're a liar, since we already know it?
He did try to run them over. There was no way he could block them in. They were on a street moron.

You do realize he's blocking traffic right?
There was no traffic. You realize that right? Is this just another deflection?

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

He killed a man he didn't absolutely have to kill....

I would say that his retirement from law enforcement is a net gain for society. Cops have a hard job but he had an easy decision in this instance.

The officer didn't stop Brown with the intent to shoot him or kill him. I think he over-reacted to the situation and shouldn't be allowed on the streets as an officer again.

It was an assault. How the hell was he going to block them in retard? He would have been better served getting out of the car where he was at. Thats another reason I know his story is bullshit.
How stupid are you? Police use their vehicles to block suspects. Your dumb ass claimed he tried to run them over. Why can't you admit you're a liar, since we already know it?
He did try to run them over. There was no way he could block them in. They were on a street moron.

Link

It's a road

You realize that right
You realize you are deflecting right?

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

Asking you to back up your no traffic assertion is not deflection

I would say that his retirement from law enforcement is a net gain for society. Cops have a hard job but he had an easy decision in this instance.

The officer didn't stop Brown with the intent to shoot him or kill him. I think he over-reacted to the situation and shouldn't be allowed on the streets as an officer again.

You should join the force

I backed my car out of my garage.

No swat team arrived???
Did you intentionally try to run anyone over?

And neither did Wilson.

See the similarity
Yes he did. He even said so.

He said he intentionally tried to run Brown over?

Link or retract
Of course he didnt say that. It would hurt his narrative as good guy. It doesnt make sense to back up to the point where you cant open your car door because the guy is blocking you from opening the door. He tried to run them over and missed. They had to jump back.

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

Arguing about the difference between a street and a road is a deflection. Stop being juvenile.

Yeah, he could have let Brown kill him instead.

It's easy for numskulls who will never be in such a situation to pass judgement on people who risk their lives on a daily basis.

Now every police officer knows what could happen if he uses his weapon to save his life. It could be the end of his career. That means a lot of the smarter candidates for the police academy will choose another career.

Yeah, that's a "net gain" for society.

You should join the force

Don't even suggest it. He/she would take two other officers down with her when she did something stupid.

First i've heard of this, so Wilson tried to stop Brown. He should've stopped and talked to Wilson. Oh I forgot, he just robbed a store and knew he would go to jail. So in desperation, he tried everything he could to get away. Even assault? So with this new information, in my view Wilson is a hero.

No swat team arrived???

And neither did Wilson.

See the similarity

Link or retract
Of course he didnt say that. It would hurt his narrative as good guy. It doesnt make sense to back up to the point where you cant open your car door because the guy is blocking you from opening the door. He tried to run them over and missed. They had to jump back.

You said that he did, then he didn't.

Which

You do realize you are talking out of both sides of your head, right?

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

Arguing about the difference between a street and a road is a deflection. Stop being juvenile.

Lol, under juvenile in the dictionary is your photo.

Now, where's the link to there not being any traffic on that street

You made the assertion. Prove you're not a hack and provide the link proving your assertion, or

Go bye bye

No swat team arrived???

And neither did Wilson.

See the similarity

Link or retract
Which looney toon are you? I know, Elmer Fudd. Because you are so gullible you will believe anything.

And neither did Wilson.

See the similarity

Link or retract

Which

No I never said he said "I intentionally tried to run over them" If I did please quote it. I figured this was just another deflection. Thanks for confirming that.

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

You made the assertion. Prove you're not a hack and provide the link proving your assertion, or

Go bye bye
You are full of deflections. Have fun going bye bye.

And neither did Wilson.

See the similarity

Link or retract

Which

No I never said he said "I intentionally tried to run over them" If I did please quote it. I figured this was just another deflection. Thanks for confirming that.

God you are lame, all one has to do is look above.

Bye bye

Link

It's a road

You realize that right

Go bye bye
You are full of deflections. Have fun going bye bye.

Proof you're full of shit

Forum List

Back