Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

Ahh the truth is out, your a negro racist piece of shit. I didn't know much about the Taylor case, but Taylor was white, and the cop was black. Maybe we should go to Ferguson and finish what the bratha and sista's started. Lol
The cop wasnt Black, you monkey. There was a camera that caught the episode on tape. You have no comparision. You fail.
The media reports say non white, so that means black. I mean Zimmerman was a white Hispanic.
East indians are non-white dummy. So are NA's. How does non-white mean Black? I thought Black or African American meant Black?
Like I said the media called Zimmerman a white Hispanic. Playing race right into it. That's what liberals do, mix race into everything to divide.
You also tried to compare Taylors shooting with Browns. You failed. You did exactly what you claimed liberals do.
An I raising hell about it? No, because I trust if the policeman is wrong. The system will take care of it. You with Brown are further broadening your agenda of dividing America. Wilson will walk free, and the residents of Ferguson will wonder where to shop. Good going, all because of a justified extermination if a thug.

You said Brown would've tried to shoot wilson immediately. He did try to shoot him with his own gun though.
Youre not making sense. If you already have a gun why would you try to take someone elses gun? I hope you arent in charge of making decisions for anyone.

Deflect all you want. You understand that he may have thought he had disabled Wilson enough to get away without it (killing a cop is a capital offense after all) then, when push comes to shove????

At any rate, the officer acted correctly.

But stay in that delusional state of mind, it most assuredly will make you feel better

And your "feelings" are all that really matter

Brown's DNA in the car, on the gun on Wilson....I have always been amazed how Blacks will NEVER admit one of their own fucked up.
What did that do other than support what the witnesses claimed that there was a struggle going on at the car?

It proves the assault began through the window.
No the assault began when the cop tried to kill them with his SUV.

You said Brown would've tried to shoot wilson immediately. He did try to shoot him with his own gun though.
Youre not making sense. If you already have a gun why would you try to take someone elses gun? I hope you arent in charge of making decisions for anyone.

Deflect all you want. You understand that he may have thought he had disabled Wilson enough to get away without it (killing a cop is a capital offense after all) then, when push comes to shove????

But stay in that delusional state of mind, it most assuredly will make you feel better

Brown's DNA in the car, on the gun on Wilson....I have always been amazed how Blacks will NEVER admit one of their own fucked up.
What did that do other than support what the witnesses claimed that there was a struggle going on at the car?

Assault, struggle. Makes no difference. Again what was your point?

The cop wasnt Black, you monkey. There was a camera that caught the episode on tape. You have no comparision. You fail.
The media reports say non white, so that means black. I mean Zimmerman was a white Hispanic.
East indians are non-white dummy. So are NA's. How does non-white mean Black? I thought Black or African American meant Black?
Like I said the media called Zimmerman a white Hispanic. Playing race right into it. That's what liberals do, mix race into everything to divide.
You also tried to compare Taylors shooting with Browns. You failed. You did exactly what you claimed liberals do.
An I raising hell about it? No, because I trust if the policeman is wrong. The system will take care of it. You with Brown are further broadening your agenda of dividing America. Wilson will walk free, and the residents of Ferguson will wonder where to shop. Good going, all because of a justified extermination if a thug.
Yes you are raising hell. You just got caught lying about 2 different incidents.
If Wilson resigns there will be one less white cop killing Black people. Mission accomplished.

And please be so kind to post the eye witness account showing the officer tried to kill Brown/Johnson with his SUV.

LOL

Common sense says police assassinations don't occur on residential streets at noon with people watching.

Damn, you are a hack, no doubt about it now
Bullshit. I've seen several.

Please enlighten us with the specifics (when, where, who, etc.). Did you give a statement to police and/or testify at a trial? Why haven't these "assassinations" been given more publicity? Or are you full of "bullshit?"
Why would I enlighten you with specifics and waste my time on the issue? I dont need your belief. I'm just letting you know you are full of bullshit since I have seen it happen several times.

Then why are you "wasting your time" on this forum? Your credibility is zero.
Informing you. I'm not in the business of convincing. Your credibility is also zero.

LOL, "informing" without providing any information. We already know you are "in the business" of race baiting. Do you ever take a vacation?

And please be so kind to post the eye witness account showing the officer tried to kill Brown/Johnson with his SUV.
Wilson admitted himself he backed and tried to run over them.

I already did.. Wilson said so.

Please enlighten us with the specifics (when, where, who, etc.). Did you give a statement to police and/or testify at a trial? Why haven't these "assassinations" been given more publicity? Or are you full of "bullshit?"
Why would I enlighten you with specifics and waste my time on the issue? I dont need your belief. I'm just letting you know you are full of bullshit since I have seen it happen several times.

Informing you. I'm not in the business of convincing. Your credibility is also zero.

LOL, "informing" without providing any information. We already know you are "in the business" of race baiting. Do you ever take a vacation?
I provided information. I said "bullshit" I have seen cops shoot people down in the streets for nothing several times and actually heard about many more. Your belief or disbelief has nothing to do with facts.

Yes you are raising hell. You just got caught lying about 2 different incidents.
If Wilson resigns there will be one less white cop killing Black people. Mission accomplished.
No, I brought it up to show what a hypocrite you are, and it worked. Yes, a mission was accomplished, we will not be supporting another thug in society. Thanks officer wilson, I hope he gets severance pay for life.

LOL

Common sense says police assassinations don't occur on residential streets at noon with people watching.

Damn, you are a hack, no doubt about it now

OMG, you chiding anyone about credibility is laughable.

Or are you referring to "street cred"?

You do realize the difference, right?

Really? Do you have a link for that? Or did you just tell a lie?

No, I brought it up to show what a hypocrite you are, and it worked. Yes, a mission was accomplished, we will not be supporting another thug in society. Thanks officer wilson, I hope he gets severance pay for life.
In order for me to be a hypocrite the incidents would at least have to be similar. They arent. You fail.

I wasnt chiding you. I was just letting you know you had no credibility. You are a random guy on the internet. No I am not referring to street cred. That doesnt work online either.

The PC Police will always get their pound of flesh.

Now they know all they have to do to destroy someone is accuse them.

Yeah...all that happened was an accusation. Perfect.
What do you think about Dillon Taylor?

I think a police officer should actually see a firearm in the hand of a person before firing his or her weapon. I expect a trained law enforcement officer to have the poise needed to be certain prior to using lethal force.

I'm pretty sure that you actually support the officer in this case. As well......so why are you pretending not to?

Police protocol demonstrates that the suspect can travel 22 feet, and land a blow, before an officer can draw his weapon, aim, and fire. I'm reminded of something a State Police officer told me ... 'if the situation is bad enough that I have to draw my weapon, it's bad enough for me to shoot."

I'm guessing that if you ask Officer Wilson, he was 'certain' prior to using lethal force.

Shhhhh , when you speak it makes it difficult for him to hear those voices in his head.

I wasnt chiding you. I was just letting you know you had no credibility. You are a random guy on the internet. No I am not referring to street cred. That doesnt work online either.

Too funny, you post fantisy and....,,

Can't back it up

You a comedian?

Do I have a link for what? You do realize this is common knowledge right?

Forum List

Back