Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

Listen from 5min in... for about 30sec

Please, do tell how that backs up your assertion.

This is gonna be good

Do I have to draw you a picture? Two boys walking down the middle of the street. Cop pulls up tells them to get off street... they keep walking cop puts car in reverse turns his wheel to angle the car TOWARD THEM OVER THEM AND/OR BLOCK THEM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHUT THE DOOR WHEN HE OPENS IT. Do I need to video tape a re-enactment for you? Do that to a cop and you will be arrested for ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.

Why would I enlighten you with specifics and waste my time on the issue? I dont need your belief. I'm just letting you know you are full of bullshit since I have seen it happen several times.

Then why are you "wasting your time" on this forum? Your credibility is zero.
Informing you. I'm not in the business of convincing. Your credibility is also zero.

OMG, you chiding anyone about credibility is laughable.

Or are you referring to "street cred"?

You do realize the difference, right?
I wasnt chiding you. I was just letting you know you had no credibility. You are a random guy on the internet. No I am not referring to street cred. That doesnt work online either.

Too funny, you post fantisy and....,,

Can't back it up

You a comedian?
You still havent pointed out or proven what fantasy you keep babbling about?

It proves the assault began through the window.
No the assault began when the cop tried to kill them with his SUV.

And please be so kind to post the eye witness account showing the officer tried to kill Brown/Johnson with his SUV.
Wilson admitted himself he backed and tried to run over them.

Really? Do you have a link for that? Or did you just tell a lie?
Do I have a link for what? You do realize this is common knowledge right?

Oh good! Then you should be able to produce at least a half dozen.

And please be so kind to post the eye witness account showing the officer tried to kill Brown/Johnson with his SUV.

I dont provide links for common knowledge. Wilson said it in his testimony.

I heard his testimony, nothing about running anyone over. I can't prove a negative, so you need to back up your claim or kindly STFU.

It proves the assault began through the window.

Shhhhh , when you speak it makes it difficult for him to hear those voices in his head.
lol-020.gif

This is gonna be good

Do I have to draw you a picture? Two boys walking down the middle of the street. Cop pulls up tells them to get off street... they keep walking cop puts car in reverse turns his wheel to angle the car TOWARD THEM OVER THEM AND/OR BLOCK THEM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHUT THE DOOR WHEN HE OPENS IT. Do I need to video tape a re-enactment for you? Do that to a cop and you will be arrested for ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.

Oh he tried blocking them in to stop them? Your really showing how desperate you are. You do realize that?

I heard his testimony, nothing about running anyone over. I can't prove a negative, so you need to back up your claim or kindly STFU.
When you back up toward someone that quickly and almost hit them anyone with a brain can tell you what is going to happen.

Please enlighten us with the specifics (when, where, who, etc.). Did you give a statement to police and/or testify at a trial? Why haven't these "assassinations" been given more publicity? Or are you full of "bullshit?"
Why would I enlighten you with specifics and waste my time on the issue? I dont need your belief. I'm just letting you know you are full of bullshit since I have seen it happen several times.

Then why are you "wasting your time" on this forum? Your credibility is zero.
Informing you. I'm not in the business of convincing. Your credibility is also zero.

LOL, "informing" without providing any information. We already know you are "in the business" of race baiting. Do you ever take a vacation?
I provided "bullshit"

LOL, you sure did...

When you back up toward someone that quickly and almost hit them anyone with a brain can tell you what is going to happen.

He blocked them with his vehicle, standard police procedure. You really like to twist everything into something that it's not. The Salem witch trials were conducted by itinerant prosecutors like you, evil, shameless liars who warp the truth.

He blocked them with his vehicle, standard police procedure. You really like to twist everything into something that it's not. The Salem witch trials were conducted by itinerant prosecutors like you, evil, shameless liars who warp the truth.
It was an assault. How the hell was he going to block them in retard? He would have been better served getting out of the car where he was at. Thats another reason I know his story is bullshit.

It was an assault. How the hell was he going to block them in retard? He would have been better served getting out of the car where he was at. Thats another reason I know his story is bullshit.
How stupid are you? Police use their vehicles to block suspects. Your dumb ass claimed he tried to run them over. Why can't you admit you're a liar, since we already know it?

How stupid are you? Police use their vehicles to block suspects. Your dumb ass claimed he tried to run them over. Why can't you admit you're a liar, since we already know it?
He did try to run them over. There was no way he could block them in. They were on a street moron. They were not in a car.

This is gonna be good

And angles the car idiot. No one tries to run people over sideways.

Geez

He did try to run them over. There was no way he could block them in. They were on a street moron.

You do realize he's blocking traffic right?

Do your job and you lose your job - all because you're white.

Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Will Never Police Again His Lawyer Says - NBC News

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed unarmed teen Michael Brown in August, setting off months of protests, will likely never be a law enforcement officer again, his lawyer said in an interview with NBC station KSDK.

"Realistically speaking, Darren will never be a police officer again, and he understands that," attorney Jim Towey said. "Going forward it will be school, and trying to carve out a new niche, new career, for he and his family."

Wilson has received death threats in the aftermath of the shooting, Neil Bruntrager, another of Wilson's attorneys, said.

"He knows how to do the job, and could do the job. He believes that if he ever went back to a department, he would put other officers at risk," Bruntrager said. "And he just, he won't do that, he won't do that."
He'll never be anything again...the LIBTARDS want him dead...no jussis no peafs.

He did try to run them over. There was no way he could block them in. They were on a street moron.

You do realize he's blocking traffic right?
There was no traffic. You realize that right? Is this just another deflection?

"Common knowledge" in your mental institution is BS outside of it. That is the reason for the general public's growing realization that victimization is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back