Darryl Green.. Will Obama talk about him if he were his Son?...

Oh good grief.... he was killed because he violently attacked George Zimmerman.

Funny you ignore everything else...you have too in order to believe your own lies

He wasn't violently attacked by TM?

What alternate state of dementia are you living in?

:lol:

I don't know. Was he killed by a pussy, self appointed captain of the neighborhood watch, after ignoring the police to not follow him, who was then subsequently released by police a few hours later?

I don't know. Was he killed by a pussy, self appointed captain of the neighborhood watch, after ignoring the police to not follow him, who was then subsequently released by police a few hours later?

Otherwise.

"It's somebody's child ... you know, just laying down on that ground, dead," said Eola States, Englewood resident. "You know, just another life gone."

Oh good grief.... he was killed because he violently attacked George Zimmerman.

Darrell Green attacked GZ too? Goddamn, that guy just gets around.

Otherwise.

"It's somebody's child ... you know, just laying down on that ground, dead," said Eola States, Englewood resident. "You know, just another life gone."

Why do libruls keep calling this grown dude a child?? I don't want to hear any of you race baiting Zombies EVER call a girl wanting an abortion at 14, 15, 16, 17 - AN ADULT again.. Bunch of losers use any LIE you can grab on to..

Four Children Gunned Down in Chicago During Zimmerman Trial | CNS News

Here's dead children.. all at the hands of gang violence! SHOW YOUR OUTRAGE NOW AND DEMAND Eric Holder go after the city! HYPOCRITES ALL OF YOU.. STFU already with your whining and propaganda.. NO ONE BUYS IT, NO ONE.. But you race whores and your dumbed down followers.

?That was a quote from the OP's article. Everybody is someone's child.

I heard the Zimmerman's on how they've been threatened.. I feel so sorry for them. This is nothing more than a MOB SOCIETY ushered in by the Head THUG, Barack Obama.. this is what happens when people elect a known racist who sat in a Black Separatist Church for over 20 yrs.

The Dems have become a Thugocricy...shooting for a utopia that can never happen albeit tried since man has trod upon the Earth...but somehow this group of Communist wannabes thinks they can do it different somehow...:eusa_whistle:

Another stupid white person is writing again. Did you ever see michelle obama speak at a funeral where a chicago teen was killed by gang members in chicago. Did you ever see the big events and coverage after that. White people really that clueless, white people have no hope. Does the teen that spoke at Inauguration rings any bells? white people lol

Hey dumb ass, that girl didn't speak at the inauguration, she was in the parade. Had that not been the case Moochel wouldn't have been within 500 miles of that funeral unless it was by accident.

Funny you ignore everything else...you have too in order to believe your own lies

He wasn't violently attacked by TM?

What alternate state of dementia are you living in?

:lol:

No, the little thug was killed by an innocent man who remains innocent today, so get over it.

Forum List

Back