Dastardly Elon Musk dreams of one day opening a high-speed tunnel system under LA to ease congestion

White people fight nature. Thats why the world is fucked up now. People with melanin automatically commune with nature. People that lack melanin catch skin cancer from nature. Nature is pro Black.

Everyone can get skin cancer dummy....what a moron....
90% of the people that get skin cancer are white people moron.

Like I said...everyone can get skin cancer....
Like I said....Nature is pro Black and hates white people.

White people fight nature. Thats why the world is fucked up now. People with melanin automatically commune with nature. People that lack melanin catch skin cancer from nature. Nature is pro Black.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... but keep on thinking that....

WTF?

Lol

Lmfao

So nature is now racist?

You retarded fuck, mother nature is now racist .

Lol

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... but keep on thinking that....
If it was ridiculous you guys wouldnt have invented sun block nor try to make your skin darker so as to be more appealing to nature. :rolleyes:

WTF?

Lol

I can't stop laughing

uncontacted-tribe (1).jpg

If it was ridiculous you guys wouldnt have invented sun block nor try to make your skin darker so as to be more appealing to nature. :rolleyes:

This is to funny now mother nature is racist according to you..

Lol

So if whites came from blacks why does whites dominate the world if mother nature prefers blacks?

Lol

Lol

View attachment 236283
This is funnier. Look at how much he looks like the missing link. :laugh:

507+hairy.jpg

So if whites came from blacks why does whites dominate the world if mother nature prefers blacks?

Lol

View attachment 236284
Whites concentrated on savage things like killing and colonizing. Plus they carry diseases. Hasnt helped with their fertility rates and skin cancer rates though. Why do you think white women instinctively seek the better genetics of Black guys?

We invented medical schools and life saving medicine and treatment...we didn't just put you in an old hand carved boat and sent you a drift when we got tired of hearing you scream in pain....

Lol

View attachment 236283
This is funnier. Look at how much he looks like the missing link. :laugh:

507+hairy.jpg
Arab commonly referred to as a sand N*****.....Buuuaaahahahahahahaha

We invented medical schools and life saving medicine and treatment...we didn't just put you in an old hand carved boat and sent you a drift when we got tired of hearing you scream in pain....
Wrong. You attended medical schools in Africa. The first doctor was an African and his name is still invoked in the oath they take. Nubians were the first to use antibiotics. Africans were the first to invent civilization period. If we hadnt taught you guys that stuff you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe. Well thats if you hadnt gone the way of the neanderthals you interbred with.

Lol

View attachment 236284
Whites concentrated on savage things like killing and colonizing. Plus they carry diseases. Hasnt helped with their fertility rates and skin cancer rates though. Why do you think white women instinctively seek the better genetics of Black guys?

Fat ass ugly white girls?

You do know when we go to 7/11 we are like ... seriously kneegrow " that's one fat ass ugly white girl"

fatso.jpg

Lol

View attachment 236284

Fat ass ugly white girls?

You do know when we go to 7/11 we are like ... seriously kneegrow " that's one fat ass ugly white girl"

View attachment 236285
Nice looking ones too.

tumblr_myqrbltDK01tox5rso1_500.jpg

FUcAjUZLITuwgtmazW7FY5GcP7tdiEWYxKirZgAb7DM.jpg

Wrong. You attended medical schools in Africa. The first doctor was an African and his name is still invoked in the oath they take. Nubians were the first to use antibiotics. Africans were the first to invent civilization period. If we hadnt taught you guys that stuff you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe. Well thats if you hadnt gone the way of the neanderthals you interbred with

is this him?.....:icon_lol:

d06bab414d5e23e96402da7467f8d00e--funny-images-funny-photos.jpg

Wrong. You attended medical schools in Africa. The first doctor was an African and his name is still invoked in the oath they take. Nubians were the first to use antibiotics. Africans were the first to invent civilization period. If we hadnt taught you guys that stuff you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe. Well thats if you hadnt gone the way of the neanderthals you interbred with

I think thats in south america so no.

Why do blacks embarrass themselves with the most ugly fat ass white girls on the planet?

Seriously is it a Compton for blacks to get the most uglyness ones?

31640e63284febc8a54a788aa205028b.jpg

I think thats in south america so no.
:21:

Forum List

Back