Dastardly Elon Musk dreams of one day opening a high-speed tunnel system under LA to ease congestion

Why do blacks embarrass themselves with the most ugly fat ass white girls on the planet?

Seriously is it a Compton for blacks to get the most uglyness ones?

View attachment 236286
I have no clue why someone would be attracted to any fat woman let alone a fat white girl. When I messed with white girls I stuck to the ones that looked nice.

BaXGNK6IAAAEdYl.jpg:large

Like I said....Nature is pro Black and hates white people.
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... but keep on thinking that....

So if whites came from blacks why does whites dominate the world if mother nature prefers blacks?

Lol

View attachment 236284
Whites concentrated on savage things like killing and colonizing. Plus they carry diseases. Hasnt helped with their fertility rates and skin cancer rates though. Why do you think white women instinctively seek the better genetics of Black guys?

Fat ass ugly white girls?

You do know when we go to 7/11 we are like ... seriously kneegrow " that's one fat ass ugly white girl"

View attachment 236285
Nice looking ones too.

tumblr_myqrbltDK01tox5rso1_500.jpg

FUcAjUZLITuwgtmazW7FY5GcP7tdiEWYxKirZgAb7DM.jpg

Gold digger, in the real world I always see blacks with her

31640e63284febc8a54a788aa205028b.jpg

Why do blacks embarrass themselves with the most ugly fat ass white girls on the planet?

Seriously is it a Compton for blacks to get the most uglyness ones?

View attachment 236286
I have no clue why someone would be attracted to any fat woman let alone a fat white girl. When I messed with white girls I stuck to the ones that looked nice.

Yea fat ass chicks the only one you could pick up in your homeless shelter.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... but keep on thinking that....

So if whites came from blacks why does whites dominate the world if mother nature prefers blacks?

Lol

View attachment 236284
Whites concentrated on savage things like killing and colonizing. Plus they carry diseases. Hasnt helped with their fertility rates and skin cancer rates though. Why do you think white women instinctively seek the better genetics of Black guys?

Fat ass ugly white girls?

You do know when we go to 7/11 we are like ... seriously kneegrow " that's one fat ass ugly white girl"

View attachment 236285
Nice looking ones too.

tumblr_myqrbltDK01tox5rso1_500.jpg

FUcAjUZLITuwgtmazW7FY5GcP7tdiEWYxKirZgAb7DM.jpg

Gold digger, in the real world I always see blacks with her

View attachment 236287
You must be poor. The only Black guys I see with white women like that are using them for their credit score. Thats right you are a convict. My bad.

Forum List

Back