Dave Chappelle listened to Trump Supporters

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
And he's not impressed, dumb motherfuckers.

I think he got it right.

• Banned
No shit...and it's been that whey for decades...

Yep, however I think with Republicans it becomes more and more amplified. Look at the crazies on this forum? They think Trump is going to make them rich.

I think he got it right.

Wow, you don't get it at all. Too late to win self-owning OP of the year, though.

That was done long ago, with not many contenders in between.

• Banned
No shit...and it's been that whey for decades...

Yep, however I think with Republicans it becomes more and more amplified. Look at the crazies on this forum? They think Trump is going to make them rich.
Oblama was heading fortune my way with letting states legalize weed...

He wasn't heading fortune my way, however he was providing a place to 'invest' my disposable income.

2624992_larger.png

I think he got it right.

Fuck the shit head, fuck you too.

What's the matter? Don't like a black guy pointing out that Trump's trickle own economics helps him more than you?

No, but I am snickering at your ignorant smugness.

Neat, let me know when you'd like to expand on that, otherwise you're not providing much of anything.

I think he got it right.

What's the matter? Don't like a black guy pointing out that Trump's trickle own economics helps him more than you?

Neat, let me know when you'd like to expand on that, otherwise you're not providing much of anything.

Exactly what do you have to complain about?

PS: I provide more than you just by getting up and farting in the AM.

[

I don't like Hollywood fuckwads of any color arrogantly imposing their small minds on normal Americans.

Chappelle is either ignorant or lying, probably both. As a California resident, his deduction of the mortgages on his rental properties are gone. His State income tax deduction is capped at $10,000. As a multi-millionaire, that means he will pay far more.

I think he got it right.

I'm not the one complaining. :badgrin:

Dave Chappelle is, and you saw fit to post his bitch.

So fuck Dave Chappelle, and fuck you.

Chappelle isn't complaining, he's making fun of you idiots and he's getting paid to do it. :badgrin:

Chappelle isn't complaining, he's making fun of you idiots and he's getting paid to do it. :badgrin:

It's not me he's making fun of. :rolleyes:

I'm not offended, either. You're just ignorant. Somehow, I find that humorous, does that make me a bad man?

Forum List

Back