Dave Chappelle listened to Trump Supporters

Go ahead try me..I don't even care what my parents or siblings think. When you get THAT free its a beautiful thing. The only opinion that matters is mine and those that agree with me.

Wow, really, I don't care what your malfunction is. :cuckoo::badgrin:
Its called being free....I know for a lockstep drone like yourself its hard to understand but you should try it sometime.

Are you plagiarizing Ted Kaczynski or are you really this much of a downer?
I'm not a downer I just don't give shit about others opinions of me or my opinions. Its a freeing experience to not give a shit what others think of you. Why should I care? Do they pay my bills? Put gas in my car? Feed my kids? NOPE so their opinions don't mean shit to me or how I run my life.

Right, that was my hint to you that you're boring me.
I DON'T CARE

There is a term for this here. It's called "Daving" :dunno:

I'm not Daving, and still LOL @ OP.

What, you gonna give your extra money back in protest against the Ernge leader? :laugh2:

Have at it, baby!

No shit...and it's been that whey for decades...

Yep, however I think with Republicans it becomes more and more amplified. Look at the crazies on this forum? They think Trump is going to make them rich.
Oblama was heading fortune my way with letting states legalize weed...

You check you mj stocks last week? Way up and tomorrow after it's official in CA and a couple other states should shoot up again this coming weeks.

Yep, however I think with Republicans it becomes more and more amplified. Look at the crazies on this forum? They think Trump is going to make them rich.

....but.....but...but.....Trump ALWAYS ends his promises with "believe me"....
You mean these right wing morons shouldn't???

You check you mj stocks last week? Way up and tomorrow after it's official in CA and a couple other states should shoot up again this coming weeks.
I didn't know these companies had stock. Can you give me a few names?

List of Marijuana Stocks - Marijuana Stocks | Cannabis Investments and News. Roots of a Budding Industry.™

Neat, let me know when you'd like to expand on that, otherwise you're not providing much of anything.

Exactly what do you have to complain about?

PS: I provide more than you just by getting up and farting in the AM.

I'm not the one complaining. :badgrin:

Dave Chappelle is, and you saw fit to post his bitch.

So fuck Dave Chappelle, and fuck you.

Chappelle isn't complaining, he's making fun of you idiots and he's getting paid to do it. :badgrin:

It's not me he's making fun of. :rolleyes:

I'm not offended, either. You're just ignorant. Somehow, I find that humorous, does that make me a bad man?
Trump supporters are in fact stupid – that they voted for Trump is proof of that.

The truth hurts.

Only like 35-75 cents a share...

which one? I have thousands few of the penny ones, one I had last year was AMMJ went up 50% and started back down well under a buck, cashed out and today I am sorry I did. One I cashed out last year when Sessions got on his high horse that was actually a packaging company for marijuana products and went way down I saw going up last week so got back in for only 1000 shares, shit it went up well over 100%, wished I'd bought more. I suspect they may go down tomorrow but up again as Ca for goes along. There was another one about 3 years ago started as a penny, I got out of that and it's ups over $5.00 per share. I just play around with them, but I may want to get serious about it.

Comedy works when there is an element of truth to it. This worked.

You may see some tax relief in this bill, but if you think it was designed with YOU in mind and not the VERY rich, then there IS a sucker born every minute and they all support the GOP.

List of Marijuana Stocks - Marijuana Stocks | Cannabis Investments and News. Roots of a Budding Industry.™
OTCMKTS:HEMP
OTCMKTS-ERBB
OTCMKTS:CBIS

OTCMKTS:HEMP
OTCMKTS-ERBB
OTCMKTS:CBIS

That damn CBIS. You remember last year when they were going to gift you shares up to what you had? Those SOB's never came through and that time I had 10,000 shares. I sole all but 3500 off and sit with them and watch them go up and go down. Too many shorts in this game. I can't believe they are still a penny stock with everything they have come out with in the past two years, transdermal cbd patch for pain, etc.

Comedy works when there is an element of truth to it. This worked.

You may see some tax relief in this bill, but if you think it was designed with YOU in mind and not the VERY rich, then there IS a sucker born every minute and they all support the GOP.

Confirmation bias works on bitter and hate filled retards.

Comedy it is not.

Sheesh, there are too many to make an informed choice.

Forum List

Back