Dave Chappelle listened to Trump Supporters

Neat, let me know when you'd like to expand on that, otherwise you're not providing much of anything.

Exactly what do you have to complain about?

PS: I provide more than you just by getting up and farting in the AM.

I'm not the one complaining. :badgrin:

Dave Chappelle is, and you saw fit to post his bitch.

So fuck Dave Chappelle, and fuck you.

Chappelle isn't complaining, he's making fun of you idiots and he's getting paid to do it. :badgrin:

It's not me he's making fun of. :rolleyes:

I'm not offended, either. You're just ignorant. Somehow, I find that humorous, does that make me a bad man?

Ok, I'll pretend I believe you.

Exactly what do you have to complain about?

PS: I provide more than you just by getting up and farting in the AM.

Chappelle isn't complaining, he's making fun of you idiots and he's getting paid to do it. :badgrin:

I'm not offended, either. You're just ignorant. Somehow, I find that humorous, does that make me a bad man?

And I'll pretend I'm not laughing at your ineptitude. :lol:

Last edited:

And I'll pretend I'm not laughing at you.

Ok, don't try too hard not to sound pissed about whatever.

And I'll pretend I'm not laughing at you.

Ok, don't try too hard not to sound pissed about whatever.

rofl.gif

And he's not impressed, dumb motherfuckers.

I think he got it right.

A groid "comedian" has an opinion on Trump supporters....WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!? Wait are you idiot dems taking advice from an idiot comedian now? ROFLMAO!

And another one pops in pretending not to be butt hurt.

Oh yeah ya got me! I am butt hurt over a negro "comedians" opinion of President Trump supporters..ROFLMAO....I hope all democraps are as dumb as you are.

I think he got it right.

A groid "comedian" has an opinion on Trump supporters....WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!? Wait are you idiot dems taking advice from an idiot comedian now? ROFLMAO!

Oh yeah ya got me! I am butt hurt over a negro "comedians" opinion of President Trump supporters..ROFLMAO....I hope all democraps are as dumb as you are.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't like the idea of a black comedian making fun of you.

I think he got it right.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't like the idea of a black comedian making fun of you.

I TRULY don't care what ANY nonwhite thinks of me. Hell I don't even care what whites think of me! We won,you morons lost so why should we care!?

I think he got it right.

I TRULY don't care what ANY nonwhite thinks of me. Hell I don't even care what whites think of me! We won,you morons lost so why should we care!?

Of course you TRULY don't care. :badgrin:

Go ahead try me..I don't even care what my parents or siblings think. When you get THAT free its a beautiful thing. The only opinion that matters is mine and those that agree with me.

Go ahead try me..I don't even care what my parents or siblings think. When you get THAT free its a beautiful thing. The only opinion that matters is mine and those that agree with me.

Wow, really, I don't care what your malfunction is. :cuckoo::badgrin:

Its called being free....I know for a lockstep drone like yourself its hard to understand but you should try it sometime.

Its called being free....I know for a lockstep drone like yourself its hard to understand but you should try it sometime.

Are you plagiarizing Ted Kaczynski or are you really this much of a downer?

I'm not a downer I just don't give shit about others opinions of me or my opinions. Its a freeing experience to not give a shit what others think of you. Why should I care? Do they pay my bills? Put gas in my car? Feed my kids? NOPE so their opinions don't mean shit to me or how I run my life.

I'm not a downer I just don't give shit about others opinions of me or my opinions. Its a freeing experience to not give a shit what others think of you. Why should I care? Do they pay my bills? Put gas in my car? Feed my kids? NOPE so their opinions don't mean shit to me or how I run my life.

Right, that was my hint to you that you're boring me.

Forum List

Back