Montreal Cognitive Test.

Let me ask you two honest questions about this.

And I want you to be 100% honest...not politically expedient honest, but actually honest.

1) Should European NATO aligned countries have Troops on the ground in Ukraine?

2) Should the US put Troops on the ground in Ukraine?

If the answer to these questions is "No", then Putin is, and always was, going to win.

Some of us understood that reality far earlier than others.
You make an assumption and then pretend it’s fact based.

It’s not

You make an assumption and then pretend it’s fact based.

It’s not

The population of Ukraine today is 36 million.

The population of Russia is 144 million.

In a war of attrition there is no way that Ukraine prevails without an outside infusion of troops.

That's just a reality of war.

The population of Ukraine today is 36 million.

The population of Russia is 144 million.

In a war of attrition there is no way that Ukraine prevails without an outside infusion of troops.

That's just a reality of war.
What’s the population of Afghanistan?

Chechnya?

Finland?

Japan?

Russia lost wars to all of those countries

By a GOP Congress?

Like that would ever happen.

They did defy subpoenas

Do you deny that?
I'm going to have to read some more...I just glanced at your link...but I will get back to you on this. Got some work to do first. But when I take another break I'll do the reading.

Trump has talked a lot about the cognitive test he took. He often mentions how hard the test was, and how he ACED it. Seems that test was the Montreal Cognitive Test, that can be downloaded for free. Does this look like a real brain twister? Are you now as impressed with his test taking abilities as he wants you to be?
View attachment 963479
If Biden wasn't incompetent, he would have to answer for willingly stealing and sharing classified documents.

Chechnya?

Finland?

Japan?

Chechnya?

Finland?

Japan?

The only two that have relevance are Afghanistan and Chechnya.

Ukraine doesn't have the terrain advantage the Mujahideen had in Afghanistan and Chechnya lost in the end.

By a GOP Congress?

Like that would ever happen.

They did defy subpoenas

Do you deny that?
It looks like they were unanimously referred to the House Ethics Committee. There were no documents involved...only their personal testimony...which could not be coerced even if they responded to the subpoena.

With both Holder and Garland...it was physical government produced evidence and records that were and are being sought, not testimony.

It looks like they were unanimously referred to the House Ethics Committee. There were no documents involved...only their personal testimony...which could not be coerced even if they responded to the subpoena.

With both Holder and Garland...it was physical government produced evidence and records that were and are being sought, not testimony.

Ignoring a subpoena is ignoring a subpoena

Trump has talked a lot about the cognitive test he took. He often mentions how hard the test was, and how he ACED it. Seems that test was the Montreal Cognitive Test, that can be downloaded for free. Does this look like a real brain twister? Are you now as impressed with his test taking abilities as he wants you to be?
View attachment 963479

Well... it was hard for him...

1718650829189.png

Ignoring a subpoena is ignoring a subpoena
True...but there is a big difference between compelling testimony from which an individual has a constitutional right to refuse...and compelling the transfer of government produced evidence, from which there is no constitutional right to refuse.

View attachment 963479

Joe is gone, deal with it.

Against cross dressing men in girls bathrooms.
So he feeds your hate.
Against stupid unnecessary wars.
Which ones are those? Are we even in a war anymore?
Against Big Tech censorship.
"tell me you don't understand the first amendment without saying you don't understand the first amendment."
Against open borders and human trafficking.
I think that's a pretty universal position.
Against shipping jobs to China.
Even if they make MAGA hats really cheap?
Against defund the police madness.
Cool, cause that's not really happening.
Against rigged elections.
Again, not happening
Against abortion-on-demand.
What does that even mean?
Against $5 gas.
under $3.00 here
Against sky high inflation.
Again, pretty universal position, and not happening here anyway.
Against Climate Hoax nonsense.
What "climate hoax"? Did you see whjat happened in Floriduh this week?

He stands agains all your insane policies.
And what are those?

Forum List

Back