Montreal Cognitive Test.

All of it
"All of it" is a coward answer. The little 10-minute test is posted above. Either point out where you think Biden might have trouble, or just stick with your childish whiney little bitch answer "all of it"

"All of it" is a coward answer. The little 10-minute test is posted above. Either point out where you think Biden might have trouble, or just stick with your childish whiney little bitch answer "all of it"
What about "all of it" don't you understand?

I'm don't know enough so I'm not sure if NATO should have troops there.
IMO NATO troops in Ukraine sets us all on the expressway to WW3...an expressway with very few exits.

I'm don't think we should have American troops there at this time.
How do you know it will take American troops to defeat Putin?
Numbers.

144 Million Russian citizens vs 36 million Ukrainian.

They are engaged in a war of attrition... without an infusion of manpower,. the war is already lost.

“We are now in a war of attrition,” Ukrainian Deputy Central Bank Governor Sergiy Nikolaychuk said in an interview in Kyiv. “It is very difficult to choose between butter and guns.”

This is Bloomberg from June 1st... The archive link gets you behind the paywall...

IMO NATO troops in Ukraine sets us all on the expressway to WW3...an expressway with very few exits.

Numbers.

144 Million Russian citizens vs 36 million Ukrainian.

They are engaged in a war of attrition... without an infusion of manpower,. the war is already lost.

“We are now in a war of attrition,” Ukrainian Deputy Central Bank Governor Sergiy Nikolaychuk said in an interview in Kyiv. “It is very difficult to choose between butter and guns.”

This is Bloomberg from June 1st... The archive link gets you behind the paywall...

Ukraine is not a member of NATO, so it might not be appropriate for them to supply troops. You could be right. Russia might win. Lots of people might not agree with you. I don't know enough about it to have a strong opinion either way. I do know that random people on the internet, such as you and me, are not in a better position to judge than those actually involved in some way or other.

Pretty ironic.

Trump brags about a cognitive test given by White House doctor Ronnie “Johnson”

Whose actual name is Ronnie Jackson

Nicole Wallace made a funny analogy. Trump bragging about passing the Montreal test is like a sober person bragging about passing a DUI test.

So he feeds your hate.

Which ones are those? Are we even in a war anymore?

"tell me you don't understand the first amendment without saying you don't understand the first amendment."

I think that's a pretty universal position.

Even if they make MAGA hats really cheap?

Cool, cause that's not really happening.

Again, not happening

What does that even mean?

under $3.00 here

Again, pretty universal position, and not happening here anyway.

What "climate hoax"? Did you see whjat happened in Floriduh this week?

And what are those?

No, trannies and pedos, and their enablers feed my hatred. My hatred of evil.

The war we are spending more money on than we ever spent in Afghanistan.

I didn’t say the First Amendment. I said Big Tech censorship, which was caught colluding with government to silence dissent. Dems favor using fascist techniques to silence opposition when they can’t do it with the government.

Dems want the borders wide open, and have accomplished that with Biden. Dems don’t care if everyone is against it.

MAGA hats are made in the USA, counterfeit ones are made in China. But don’t let the facts stop you from lying.

Now you’re just denying policies that Dems have pushed and implemented.

Rigged elections did happen. More and more proof comes out every week. We now know Dominion definitely flipped votes for Biden.

You know what abortion-on-demand means. Dems want abortion all the way up to natural birth for any reason whatsoever. They have never voted for any restrictions.

You must live in a very red area. It’s also only temporary. Biden ran on the idea of punishing people with higher gas prices and promised to put oil companies out of business.

More denying reality of inflation, as prices are easily 30% more than they were four years ago.

The Climate Hoax is pushing nonsense like carbon taxes and subsidizing “green energy” nonsense that always fails.

What are those? You need another example of insane policies:
Experimental Vax mandates.

You are certainly allowed to believe that. You got any updates on that Jade Helm thing, or those investigators trump sent to Hawaii? What about those FEMA prisons? I haven't heard an update on them recently.

Joe is gone deal with it

Ukraine is not a member of NATO, so it might not be appropriate for them to supply troops. You could be right. Russia might win. Lots of people might not agree with you. I don't know enough about it to have a strong opinion either way. I do know that random people on the internet, such as you and me, are not in a better position to judge than those actually involved in some way or other.
I totally agree with that. It's just my opinion. But, I have more than a passing knowledge of military history and military expertise in Soviet Order of Battle and tactic from the Cold War.

Now, how much of that 25 year old Soviet knowledge can be reasonably applied to the present is unknown.

But, I've already been wrong once...I never would have thought the war would drag in this long.

No, trannies and pedos, and their enablers feed my hatred. My hatred of evil.

The war we are spending more money on than we ever spent in Afghanistan.

I didn’t say the First Amendment. I said Big Tech censorship, which was caught colluding with government to silence dissent. Dems favor using fascist techniques to silence opposition when they can’t do it with the government.

Dems want the borders wide open, and have accomplished that with Biden. Dems don’t care if everyone is against it.

MAGA hats are made in the USA, counterfeit ones are made in China. But don’t let the facts stop you from lying.

Now you’re just denying policies that Dems have pushed and implemented.

Rigged elections did happen. More and more proof comes out every week. We now know Dominion definitely flipped votes for Biden.

You know what abortion-on-demand means. Dems want abortion all the way up to natural birth for any reason whatsoever. They have never voted for any restrictions.

You must live in a very red area. It’s also only temporary. Biden ran on the idea of punishing people with higher gas prices and promised to put oil companies out of business.

More denying reality of inflation, as prices are easily 30% more than they were four years ago.

The Climate Hoax is pushing nonsense like carbon taxes and subsidizing “green energy” nonsense that always fails.

What are those? You need another example of insane policies:
Experimental Vax mandates.
same talking points I just debunked for ya.

Wanna try again?

Against cross dressing men in girls bathrooms.

unless he needs their votes.

Against stupid unnecessary wars.

like afghanistan?

Against Big Tech censorship.

unless it happens on truth social.

Against open borders and human trafficking.

unless passing a bill if it's a win for biden.

Against shipping jobs to China.

unless it's cheap sweatshop crap slapped with his name or his daughter getrting some 18 copyrights from there ....amiright?

Against defund the police madness.

like the FBI?

Against rigged elections.

fake news.

Against abortion-on-demand.

he needs to keep repeating just how proud he is to have R v W overturned. :113:

Against $5 gas.

lol ... unless you live in cali - that's not a problemo.

Against sky high inflation.

except his minions voted against an anti gouging bill after bigcorp made & continuing to make sky high profits

Against Climate Hoax nonsense

yes, 'cause ... SCIENCE!

He stands agains all your insane policies.

unless it benefits him.

Forum List

Back