David Crosby cause of death revealed: Covid...

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there you have it. it was at the end of the pandemic, he was one of the last to die from it

there you have it. it was at the end of the pandemic, he was one of the last to die from it

I thought Biden was going to kill the virus? Over 2 years after making that promise, we still see an average of 300 - 500 daily deaths, which equates to ~150K+ deaths / year.

• Banned
I thought Biden was going to kill the virus? Over 2 years after making that promise, we still see an average of 300 - 500 daily deaths, which equates to ~150K+ deaths / year.
500 people a day were dying in NYC at the height of the pandemic. it's certainly slowed down

And yet he was vaccinated.

How did that happen anyway? I thought the vaccine was super-protective at least from DEATH

Perhaps you should leave the thinking to others, Mr. bleach and disinfectant sipper.

Let's face it the guy was not the picture of health was he?

Was he jabbed?

As a practicing lib I assume that he was

The real reason was drug related.

heavy boozer and doper, and still made it to 81. Gee let's get hysterical and pretend it was a vaccine. lol blame every death on it no matter what.

Forum List

Back