David Duke Completely Demolishes The Myth Of Ben Carson

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
From American patriot/ former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke:

Today Dr. Duke had a powerful show exposing presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson. While he is touted as being the first surgeon to separate conjoined twins attached at the head, he actually missed that milestone by decades. Moreover, he has shown poor judgement in attempting the same procedure on adults despite every indication that they would not survive. Both died on the operating table.

Click here and look for the show date 11-5-15.
David Duke Show Archives

If both twins died, does that count as a successful operation?

I can 'successfully' separate conjoined twins if their survival is meaningless!! Just grab a meat cleaver and hack away.

Today Dr. Duke had a powerful show exposing presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson. While he is touted as being the first surgeon to separate conjoined twins attached at the head, he actually missed that milestone by decades. Moreover, he has shown poor judgement in attempting the same procedure on adults despite every indication that they would not survive. Both died on the operating table.

David Duke Show Archives
David Fucking Duke? You are quoting that racist redneck piece of shit?....he should be anally electorcuted

David Duke Show Archives
David Fucking Duke? You are quoting that racist redneck piece of shit?....he should be anally electorcuted

You're also a red neck for hating science, infrastructure and education. You aint much better.

Yes, in the spirit of that great DemocRAT Senator, we have this evil piece of shit...

2B3BBF9F00000578-3191508-David_Duke_in_his_Ku_Klux_Klan_robes_in_his_days_as_grand_wizard-m-47_1439223395581.jpg

byrd-kkk.jpg

David Duke Show Archives

You're also a red neck for hating science, infrastructure and education. You aint much better.
First, I do not "hate" any of this.
What I despise is the notion that only government is worthy of these things.
What I really despise more is the type of ignorance you display every time you post here.
You are a narrow minded single issue individual who is absolutely clueless.
I am amazed you own a computer.
BTW you room temperature IQ fuck, I use science every day in my occupation. Without it, our industry could not function in an efficient manner.
And I don't need some idiot government bureaucrat to look over my shoulder. You do because you are helpless.
Don't ever reply to me again.

Stop--slow down

It does not matter if DD is a racist/anti-semite if he has creditable information.

The minute he goes into a "zionist are taking over"/"Blacks/Hipanics/whatever is destroying the nation" I'll toss it back into the dumpster.

Stop--slow down

It does not matter if DD is a racist/anti-semite if he has creditable information.

The minute he goes into a "zionist are taking over"/"Blacks/Hipanics/whatever is destroying the nation" I'll toss it back into the dumpster.
David Duke deserves what asshats on this board deserve.............the IGGY button............

He is a POS and doesn't deserve the light of day in my book...................

David Duke Show Archives

Brother ....I agree wholeheartedly ! :clap::clap::clap:

Yes, in the spirit of that great DemocRAT Senator, we have this evil piece of shit...

2B3BBF9F00000578-3191508-David_Duke_in_his_Ku_Klux_Klan_robes_in_his_days_as_grand_wizard-m-47_1439223395581.jpg

byrd-kkk.jpg

PA-8595484.jpg.cf.jpg

At least Duke is a patriot and
wants too preserve our borders and sovereignty.
He's a scum bag that hates blacks and Jews.... unfortunately you don't have the IQ to determine which of these is LESS VIRTUOUS!

byrd-kkk.jpg

PA-8595484.jpg.cf.jpg

At least Duke is a patriot and
wants too preserve our borders and sovereignty.
He's a scum bag that hates blacks and Jews.... unfortunately you don't have the IQ to determine which of these is LESS VIRTUOUS!
Why do you like blacks and jews?

Why wouldn't I like them?.... Have they tried to RAPE you, kill you, or is it that you don't have the ability to judge one on their actions, and not as a MULTIMILLION minority that doesn't effect you one way or the other?

Forum List

Back