David Duke & Donald Trump: The Supreme Court Does Matter

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How enlightened it is to hear such words of encouragement knowing we will be soon electing two true American patriots to office who will go back to respecting the founding principles of this once great nation. David Duke and Donald Trump will make it happen. It's time to purge the traitorous lawmakers of both parties out of Washington and make America Great Again.

Duke and Trump - The Supreme Court Does Matter!

The last thing this country needs is a bunch of religious fascist and assholes that side with the 1% over everyone else. Just vote Clinton!

David Duke & Donald Trump, may those two names will be joined for eternity

The last thing this country needs is a bunch of religious fascist and assholes that side with the 1% over everyone else. Just vote Clinton!
Clinton will finish Obama's ultimate agenda, the destruction of our country. You support a traitorous agenda. You are not for the principles our country was founded on.

IMHO, Clinton IS part of the 1% and doesn't miss an opportunity to sell herself to her corporate masters again and again.

IMHO, Clinton IS part of the 1% and doesn't miss an opportunity to sell herself to her corporate masters again and again.

Well, the difference is she isn't in it to fuck over the other 99%. Sure, she'll make money but she also cares about maintaining things that help the other 99% like unemployment, ssi, foodstamps, clean air, water and food for all, weather warnings, and public education. She isn't perfect and Bernie would of been far better as he would of done something about the transfer of wealth to the wealthy, but she is far better then republicans.

Well, the difference is she isn't in it to fuck over the other 99%. Sure, she'll make money but she also cares about maintaining things that help the other 99% like unemployment, ssi, foodstamps, clean air, water and food for all, weather warnings, and public education. She isn't perfect and Bernie would of been far better as he would of done something about the transfer of wealth to the wealthy, but she is far better then republicans.
SSI, food stamps and unemployment were created by the Democrats. It's what has sunk this nation. Trump is pro-jobs and for ending welfare which will instill pride in the worker when he's bringing in a paycheck. I can see you are a pro-government leach.

I hope you are wrong. You've stated the reason i vote left.

I disagree. I think she is corrupt and while you're sure she isn't in it to "fuck over the other 99%", I feel she will fuck over 100% of us if it furthers her quest to enrich herself.

This election is about the future of America. The key to the successful future of America is a conservative Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back