David Duke: Get rid of Pence, put TUCKER CARLSON on the ticket

Ever notice that it's the moonbats who can't wait to hump David Duke's leg, when nobody anywhere else wants anything to do with him?

They had a huge white supremacy rally in Washington DC a few years ago, attendance was like 150 people. Most of them were Law Enforcement and media folks working undercover to keep an eye on the extremists. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Duke gets a government pension check.

This just gets better. David Duke, the guy Trump lied about to please the base, wants ol' Tucker as VP. To no one's surprise.

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America—and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief," Duke tweeted.

This one's for the base!

Trumpism is ugly. Let the spin begin.
Damn, David Duke really needs to get a restraining order on you. Your obsession with him is creepy. Disturbing on multiple levels. There are stalking laws you know. Plus I’m pretty sure he’s straight.

David Duke? I thought he was dead. He hasn't run for office in 40 years. The fact that he uses words like "neocon" and hates the republican vice president is an indication that he is a run of the mill KKK democrat like senator Robert Byrd.

David Duke knew putting Carlson on the Biden ticket was a lost cause. Biden's looking for a radical Marxist BLM female for that position.

death is, sadly, RIGHT-----with some nutty, flamboyant addled female-----even Biden has
a chance with the massive gutter vote

I dunno! He's just so much fun! Mercy me!

The alt-right and the alt-left have interlocking directorates, that's the reason for the great love between the groups. The organizers for the "unite the right" movement were the same folks who did the "occupy wall street" liberal movement immediately before.

This just gets better. David Duke, the guy Trump lied about to please the base, wants ol' Tucker as VP. To no one's surprise.

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America—and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief," Duke tweeted.

This one's for the base!

Trumpism is ugly. Let the spin begin.
The only spin here is that you believe conservatives care what Duke says.

The alt-right and the alt-left have interlocking directorates, that's the reason for the great love between the groups. The organizers for the "unite the right" movement were the same folks who did the "occupy wall street" liberal movement immediately before.
PW_OurDifferences_PPPA.jpg

Forum List

Back