David Duke On Presidential Bid: "Yes, I Am Considering It"

Some years ago, some of the far righty extremist fools in the party wanted Duke to come speak to our fraternal clubs and political committee leadership. Right thinking Republicans immediately stepped on that as if it were a cockroach.

Right-thinking Republicans like Ken Mehlman, the homosexual Jew who lives with his boyfriend in a multi-million-dollar apartment in Manhattan?

Does that sound like the voice of conservatism to you?

How about you, political chic, daveman, etc.? Your former party leader is a HOMOSEXUAL JEW... What do you think of that?

Willie, racism should never be a part of any honest Americanism or anti-Semitism.

If Ken can keep the far freaks, like political chic and daveman, who pretend to be GOP, from corrupting the nominating process next year, good for Ken.

The Southern Strategy as you identify it never existed, and the concept is firmly embedded in the fantasy-mythology that the left has used with the weak minded.
The same applies to your erroneous belief that ROTC left the Northeastern Liberal universities of their own volition.

:rofl:

yea...

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Political Chic... you so stooopid.

Tell me, oh-wise-one...
If, rather than quoting someone, I were to list, say ten or fifteen specific items that showed that during the so-called "Southern Strategy" the Republians, i.e., the Nixon adminstration 'effectively reached out" and accomplished what the Democrats did not, for the black community in the South, would that pretty much make you appear....

..."so stooopid?"

1. Let’s see what the Nixon adminstration did as examples of their “Republican-racist tilt:”

a. As president of the Senate, Nixon strongly supported civil rights, specifically the 1957 civil rights act, issuing an advisory opinion that a filibuster could be stopped with a simple majority, thereby changing Senate rules. Congressional Record, Volume 157 Issue 12 (Thursday, January 27, 2011)

b. “During the 1966 campaign, Nixon was personally thanked by Dr. King for his help in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1957http://www.nbra.info/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Nixon_s_Southern_Strategy_Was_Not_A_Racist_Appeal

c. Between 1969 and 1974, Nixon raised the civil rights enforcement budget 800 percent, and

d. doubled the budget for black colleges;

e. appointed more blacks to federal posts and high positions than any president, including LBJ;

f. adopted the Philadelphia Plan mandating quotas for blacks in unions,

g. and for black scholars in colleges and universities;

h. invented "Black Capitalism" (the Office of Minority Business Enterprise),

i. raised U.S. purchases from black businesses from $9 million to $153 million,

j. increased small business loans to minorities 1,000 percent,

k. increased U.S. deposits in minority-owned banks 4,000 percent;

l. raised the share of Southern schools that were desegregated from 10 percent to 70 percent.

m. This was written by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1975, "It has only been since 1968 that substantial reduction of racial segregation has taken place in the South."

n. Unlike the empty talk of the prior, Democrat, administration, between Nixon’s election in ’68 and the end of his second year in office, in ’70, black students attending all-black schools in the South declined from 68% to 18.4%, and the percentage of black students attending majority white schools went from 18.4% to 38.1%. Conrad Black, “The Invincible Quest: The Life of Richard Milhous Nixon,” p. 647.

Now, all you have to do is deny the above to prove your argument....
...oh, you can't?

Well, then, "...you so stooopid!"

Well, then,....explain how the dozen or so items above indicate "efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters."

What? They don't "use race to appeal to white southern voters"????

Now, do you see how the Democrats and their allies in the Old Left Media have manipulated you into believing that there was a racist Southern Strategy?

No- you still don't see it?

“There are none so blind as those, that will not see”
That would be you....'cause...

....."...you so stooopid!"

OK, we know what happened in the 60's. What have Republican done since then? "Willy Horton"?

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet.
You're a fucking moron. II.1 requires natural born status, not two citizen parents.

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet.
You're a fucking moron. II.1 requires natural born status, not two citizen parents.

The only candidate born outside of the U.S. in 2008 was John McCain. Both meet II.1.

Minority-white America, political chic, will not be the America you knew, your parents knew, or your grandparents knew. It will be the same soil, but a different place altogether. Already, our currency is devalued. Our debt is distrusted. We slip down, down, down, in so many categories. We will soon slip down to Brazil's level.

The devaluation of our currency has more to do with white politicians and bankers than black hood rats.

I myself think Asians are great, high IQ's and very low crime rates.

Sorry but your wrong. The founders intent was to have a president born with sole allegiance to America. The only way that can happen is if both parents were U.S. citizens. Obama was born a dual citizen since his father passed to him his British Nationality which means he was born with dual allegiances. He doesn't meet the test of natural born citizenship. Senate Resolution 511 confirmed McCain was a natural born citizen because he was born to Citizen parents (plural). All presidents post grandfather clause have been born to TWO U.S. citizen parents. Again, Obama is usurping the presidency. Duke qualifies as well as Sarah Palin and any other candidate with TWO citizen parents.

I myself think Asians are great, high IQ's and very low crime rates.

Why are we calling them "Asians" when Russia takes up most of Asia and they are Caucasian?
WillowTree has "European American" in her usertitle. I don't think she means Turks, Greeks, or Portuguese.
I think I asked her about that once.

Sorry but your wrong. The founders intent was to have a president born with sole allegiance to America. The only way that can happen is if both parents were U.S. citizens. Obama was born a dual citizen since his father passed to him his British Nationality which means he was born with dual allegiances. He doesn't meet the test of natural born citizenship. Senate Resolution 511 confirmed McCain was a natural born citizen because he was born to Citizen parents (plural). All presidents post grandfather clause have been born to TWO U.S. citizen parents. Again, Obama is usurping the presidency. Duke qualifies as well as Sarah Palin and any other candidate with TWO citizen parents.
Cheer up :) What will you do if Obama is reelected though? Bore everyone here w/ 4 more years of birfer threads? :eusa_wall:

USArmy, Poly Chick, Tank, WJ-did you know you can go post with your hero at St***t too?

In 1995, Don Black and Chloê Hardin, former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke's ex-wife, began a small bulletin board system (BBS) called St***t Today, St****t has become a prominent online forum for white nationalism, Neo-Nazism, hate speech, racism, and antisemitism.Duke has an account on St****t which he uses to post articles from his own website, as well as polling forum members for opinions and questions, in particular during his internet broadcasts. Duke has worked with Don Black on numerous projects including Operation Red Dog in 1980.

I think you'll get a more postive replies with your wish to see him as our next president.

Maybe they even sell T-shirts!

*Not that we don't want you all to post here too with the your love for David Duke, but at least there your 'own kind' will welcome you with open arms.

***Name of forum edited out by me because of rules not advertising other sites. But thought it was funny that David Duke is a member of a site like that!

Zulu, I know what kind of guy Duke is, but this is what things are coming too.

America will soon be a majority Hispanic country and I don't know how you feel but alot of people don't want that.

So if it's going to take someone like Duke to stop this then I'm for it.

Forum List

Back