David Duke Says White Supremacists Will ‘Fulfill’ Trump’s Promises

Crazies on either side can use whatever rhetoric they want. It's a free Country. There is no reason Trump and the GOP would have to "separate themselves" from the violence in Charlottesville Va. anymore than democrats need to separate themselves from the Sanders democrat who shot up a republican baseball team.

161102145203-kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-exlarge-169.jpg

The GOP knew exactly which sheets it was crawling under.

Republicans from Rubio to Ryan to their Grand Wizard, Donald Trump, have made a tepid show of saying the proudly Nazi groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, don’t represent the GOP or America.

David Duke isn’t having it. And you know what? For once, he isn’t wrong.

Follow
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672 …

2:03 PM - Aug 12, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The GOP built this.

The GOP owns this.

As long as Miller, Bannon and Gorka sit in the White House. As long as Sessions is Attorney General. As long as Trump is President. The. GOP. Owns. This.

And mark my words, it is going to get uglier from here.

Saturday, Aug 12, 2017 · 3:22:20 PM EDT · ExpatGirl
p.s. My response to Duke.

2h
David Duke @DrDavidDuke
I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672 …

Follow
This Got Me Thinking @Speaking_Plain

You are a disgusting POS but, for once, you aren't wrong. You own Trump and so does the GOP that wrapped itself in your sheet.

3:20 PM - Aug 12, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Trump & GOP Tepidly Try To Separate Themselves From Racism. David Duke Sets Them Straight.

We can't fight it if we don't call it what it is.

Radical White Extremist Terrorism

Funny how "white Americans" and "radical leftist" are two different groups, when some radical leftist will also be white Americans.

Remember this?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...e-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

Do you have a point to make or did you just feel like posting a random webpage address?

This is a really nice glimpse behind the curtain of illusion of american society. And nowhere in the american character is there any hint of accountability or responsibility, so all we are going to see, is accusations of guilt, sin, and blame.

With Adolf Trump in the White House - the white racist terrorists don't even bother to wear their bed sheets and pointy hats anymore. They know Trump has their backs. Trump's dog whistle speech to them this afternoon proved that once again. David Duke knows Trump is one of them.

CcaYQepUAAEWPY3.jpg

With Adolf Trump in the White House - the white racist terrorists don't even bother to wear their bed sheets and pointy hats anymore. They know Trump has their backs. Trump's dog whistle speech to them this afternoon proved that once again. David Duke knows Trump is one of them.

Anyone who did not see this type of thing coming at some point given the state of this society; economically, politically and otherwise, was blind. And there will be more of it. Not saying it will all be racialized, but there will be more of this.

Duke sent Trump a twit, saying they got him elected.

The right should stop pretending Trump does not have fascists on his PAID staff.

Edited to fix a big pile of typos!

Last edited:
My opinion is------Obama was not all that race conscious------his sycophants screwed him
and maybe his wife

I'm looking forward to ginsburg assuming ambient temperature.

Poor Vastator, missing all the action has to start shitty racist threads from home hiding behind his keypad. Kaes one wonder if perhaps his dad isn't half black and left his mother.

Forum List

Back