🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg Livid: Someone Makes YouTube Video Dubbing Hitlers Voice Over His "March For Life' Speech

Instead of being livid, maybe they should all stop and think about what they are stirring up with their nonsense.

How dare they stand for something. My gosh. Look at all the so-called adults piling on a group of teens still in school.

Instead of being livid, maybe they should all stop and think about what they are stirring up with their nonsense.

How dare they stand for something. My gosh. Look at all the so-called adults piling on a group of teens still in school.

They can stand for whatever they want, knowledgeably or not. However, once their stance is compromised by an anti-American political force and they begin working for that force, they are fair game.

I opened the YouTube link of the OP video and the comments I saw attached weren't from liberals.

You don't think that video is nonsense? Comparing David Hogg to Hitler?
Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him, imo, out of respect for his victims.

Riiiiiightttt... because no Liberal has ever said this about President Trump or any Republican. Do you think when you type?

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Short Version

Link to Hogg ---- or "Liberals" --- or anybody anywhere --- being "livid" or "outraged" is where again?

Desperate points call for desperate posters. And Steve McRacist is on the front line.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is compared to Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Short Version

Link to Hogg ---- or "Liberals" --- or anybody anywhere --- being "livid" or "outraged" is where again?

Desperate points call for desperate posters. And Steve McRacist is on the front line.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is compared to Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Not there, McRacist.

You lose. Busted.

I tellya if USMB got paid for posted Butthurt points, we'd all be getting a salary here.

Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him, imo, out of respect for his victims.

Comparing him to hitler is wrong, but he was certainly channeling the mannerisms of the dictators of old.

That poor kids life is ruined....good luck finding a job. Employers wont touch a troublemaker

That poor kids life is ruined....good luck finding a job. Employers wont touch a troublemaker

Unless it's a rightwinger...then you guys would be applauding his stance right?

Comparing him to hitler is wrong, but he was certainly channeling the mannerisms of the dictators of old.

Looks more to me to resemble the old 'black power' fist. :dunno:

The OP's hair-on-fire (and unsubstantiated) fantasy about nonexistent reactions is hyperbullshitic trolling. Hitler's voice has been dubbed onto other films and/or been festooned with fake subtitles and/or parodied for literally decades. I don't even have an idea how many "Hitler finds out..." subtitle parodies are out there by now. His mannerisms long ago became the raw material of pranks, so this is hardly new.

It's the height of irony though that the OP, a known white-nationalist anti-Jew Duke-worshiping neo-Nazi, wants to suddenly take the opposite stance and make Hitler out to suddenly be 'evil' when that suits his purpose better. Having it both ways: Priceless.

Unless it's a rightwinger...then you guys would be applauding his stance right?

Not me. If a college wont accept you most likely no employer will. I pity the kid because he is throwing his future down the shitter. Where are the parents?

What a great thought toward kids who object to being shot at. Call 'em "Hitler". That oughta work well.

Hey as long as you have Photoshop open I bet you could create a gif of one of them tearing up the Constitution.

Oh wait, somebody already did that.

And the Butthurt Brigade continues to dig its own hole... :dig:

So I guess infowars picked up the VIDEO and had nothing to do with Creating it, they just played it...

Rex Jones blasted Hogg as a ‘child human shield’ by the ‘mainstream media’ so that ‘you can go out and make outrageous statements without anyone being allowed to rebut you.’

4A9E815100000578-5551787-image-m-26_1522193754740-380x218.jpg

Hogg was being compared to Hitler after various videos emerged with the Nazi leader’s voice dubbed over footage of him at March for our Lives. The video was played on Infowars.

Youtube censored this video, disabling features such as comments, sharing and suggested videos.
‘George Soros and the groups funding your anti-gun march are a clear and present danger to this country,’ Rex Jones said.

Jones said guns

15-Year-Old Son of Infowars’ Alex Jones Challenges Parkland Survivor David Hogg to a Debate Over Guns

What a great thought toward kids who object to being shot at. Call 'em "Hitler". That oughta work well.

Hey as long as you have Photoshop open I bet you could create a gif of one of them tearing up the Constitution.

Oh wait, somebody already did that.

And the Butthurt Brigade continues to dig its own hole... :dig:

Lol !!!

Someone from the left chastizing the right for using Hitler to compare someone with !!!

Now that is rich !!! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back