🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg Livid: Someone Makes YouTube Video Dubbing Hitlers Voice Over His "March For Life' Speech

Comparing him to hitler is wrong, but he was certainly channeling the mannerisms of the dictators of old.
trumpt_constitution.jpg
Try watching the video of the youngster speaking to the crowd. I could care less about the salute, it is the mannerisms while he is talking that I am referring to.
Hogg's mannerisms are nothing like your Fuhrer's.

011316_2258_donaldtrump1.jpg

I don’t think anybody actually gives a shit about the video. If David does, he needs to get over it. He will need a thicker skin otherwise, in that sense, there’s no difference between him and Trump.

It’s not enough to have the heart of an activist. If he wants to look to someone to emulate, he should check out no drama Obama.

The idea that "David Hogg is livid" exists only in the fantasy butthurt of the OP who made it up.
I challenged him to back that shit up, and he went all flaccid.

I believe he's hiding in the closet as we speak. Brave McRacist bravely ran away, he bravely ran away. When called to substantiate his claim he frothed and writhed and came up lame. When challenged to prove his specious point, he proceeded to wimp up the joint.

Brave brave brave Steve McRacist....

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is compared to Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Short Version

The early 2000's called they want their overly dubbed Hitler videos back...

In the end he will be forgotten if those like you would stop posting about him.

The punk is a fifteen minutes of fame junkie that will most likely die because of opioid abuse and no one will remember the freak.

So for me the less about him the better!

I would have never heard of the kid were it not for the constant flow of aching butthurt on this site.
Same here...

LOL...for decades every single republican president and govt. representative has been called a Nazi or a racist, and for once when the comparison is aptly made towards Leftwing nuts, trying to take advatantage of a tradegy which had more to do with the failures of law enforcement and other agencies than it did "guns" to further their radical agendas, they start braying like donkeys.

LOL...for decades every single republican president and govt. representative has been called a Nazi or a racist, and for once when the comparison is aptly made towards Leftwing nuts, trying to take advatantage of a tradegy which had more to do with the failures of law enforcement and other agencies than it did "guns" to further their radical agendas, they start braying like donkeys.

for decades---lots of republican politicians were racists-------but that heritage seems
of have faded------like starting around 1980----lots of republicans repudiated
racism

Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him
Why are all the many other genocides forgotten?

Russia, China, Cambodia, and MANY others. Hitler was NOT the worst.

Forum List

Back