🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg Livid: Someone Makes YouTube Video Dubbing Hitlers Voice Over His "March For Life' Speech

What a great thought toward kids who object to being shot at. Call 'em "Hitler". That oughta work well.

Hey as long as you have Photoshop open I bet you could create a gif of one of them tearing up the Constitution.

Oh wait, somebody already did that.

And the Butthurt Brigade continues to dig its own hole... :dig:

Lol !!!

Someone from the left chastizing the right for using Hitler to compare someone with !!!

Now that is rich !!! :biggrin:

I've noted the delicious irony of who the OP is back in post 32.

In the not-too-distant past the same OP employed the same irony when he used to run fake LBJ quotes in his sigline suggesting the same racism the OP himself subscribes to. When he ascribes it to Johnson he uses it as a slur; when he ascribes the same thing to himself he thinks it's an ideal.

Poor OP doesn't even get his own irony.

There are parallels. No I am not saying David Hogg is Hitler but think about it. You have the ingredients of an enraged public ready to blame something, a convenient scapegoat and a charismatic speaker able to capitalize on the situation.
Blaming Jews for all the economic and societal woes in Post WWI Germany is a little different than blaming AR's for mass shootings. The anti-gunners are trying to prevent death, not cause it.
It's just more of the ridiculous hyperbole that has replaced actual discussion on this and many other issues. Both sides are guilty.
And I don't see David Hogg as a charismatic leader. Emma Gonzalez, yes. David is not particularly likable.

There are parallels. No I am not saying David Hogg is Hitler but think about it. You have the ingredients of an enraged public ready to blame something, a convenient scapegoat and a charismatic speaker able to capitalize on the situation.
Blaming Jews for all the economic and societal woes in Post WWI Germany is a little different than blaming AR's for mass shootings. The anti-gunners are trying to prevent death, not cause it.
It's just more of the ridiculous hyperbole that has replaced actual discussion on this and many other issues. Both sides are guilty.
And I don't see David Hogg as a charismatic leader. Emma Gonzalez, yes. David is not particularly likable.

Oh great. Now you've done it. Standby for a thread on the appalling scandal of what Emma González puts on a hot dog or which way she mounts a roll of toilet paper or some crapola..
hair-fire.gif

2008-07-10-ABC-WNCG-Grammwh.jpg

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Short Version

Soon the Radical Left SJW's run Youtube will take it down.

Yep, remember conservatives have always said, they want to do away with the 2nd amendment, and then the first.

This simply proves that true. All in one step.

First ban guns, then ban free speech. Delete videos that go against your beliefs. It's the beginning of the end folks, unless these people are stopped.

Instead of being livid, maybe they should all stop and think about what they are stirring up with their nonsense.
You don't think that video is nonsense? Comparing David Hogg to Hitler?
Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him, imo, out of respect for his victims.

You did not say that when those on the left compared Trump to Hitler. Or even when other conservatives were called Hitler or Nazi.

I thought the video was hilarious myself. But I'll laugh at a dead cat if it's a funny dead cat.

It has been taken down. Others put it up again.

LMAO! They got his number.

Let's see.. Hogg=wants to take away guns.

Hitler=wanted to take away guns.

Their speaking mannerisms are quite similar. :dunno:

rofl.gif

I don’t think anybody actually gives a shit about the video. If David does, he needs to get over it. He will need a thicker skin otherwise, in that sense, there’s no difference between him and Trump.

It’s not enough to have the heart of an activist. If he wants to look to someone to emulate, he should check out no drama Obama.

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is compared to Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Short Version

Its obvious he's a gender confused Leftwing fascist.

I don’t think anybody actually gives a shit about the video. If David does, he needs to get over it. He will need a thicker skin otherwise, in that sense, there’s no difference between him and Trump.

It’s not enough to have the heart of an activist. If he wants to look to someone to emulate, he should check out no drama Obama.

Great...Hogg becomes an elitist liar.

Great...Hogg becomes an elitist liar.
It’s almost like you’re speaking a different language.

Forum List

Back