David Hogg Wants You to Buy His Pillow

He started his own company and makes his products in the US.....you know, those things you America haters despise.
No one, not hoog or pillow guy, can tell me which pillow to buy.
Very important choice.
I LOVE America. you?

Buy whatever pillow you want. Mr. Lindal's pillow promises a tremendous pillow experience and he tells prospective customers that the extra expense will be well worth it in better sleep.

OTOH, Mr. Hogg promises his customers the opportunity to be spiteful. The pillow may or may not be any better or worse, but the goal of the product isn't better sleep for the customer, but to put Mr. Lindal out of business because of Lindal's politics.
We don't need a lot more spite out there right now.

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere
At least all he wants you to do is buy it, unlike the my pillow guy who wants you to bite it for him.

You being the expert on biting pillows with decades of experience and movies.
Naw, I just heard rumors about you and the rest of your tRumpling buddies. One of them told me it's only a short step from circle jerk to wagon train.

bet you love that. "Woo Woo! All abord the tRump tRain!"

Sorry I do not know / understand your ghey homo queer phag man love code.
Good luck getting anyone to believe that.

Except Mikey, he'll believe anything.

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere
So, kind of like that insane moron Lind, but with morals, ethics, and compassion. No wonder you don't like him.

At least all he wants you to do is buy it, unlike the my pillow guy who wants you to bite it for him.

Naw, I just heard rumors about you and the rest of your tRumpling buddies. One of them told me it's only a short step from circle jerk to wagon train.

Teach the board your code

I'll buy one...as long as I can hold it tightly over his face until he stops moving.

Thanks for telling us you want to kill people for not liking being shot at....

Little David Hog just like AOC wasn't even in the building.
He was. He was grabbed from a hallway by a teacher and sheltered in a closet with others until it was over. Teacher confirms it. Later that evening, he went back to the school on his bike to take vids. He was not ducking bullets, but he was definitely there.

No he wasnt. He said he rode his bike home and got his camera and came back.

I'll buy one...as long as I can hold it tightly over his face until he stops moving.

n
He was. He was grabbed from a hallway by a teacher and sheltered in a closet with others until it was over. Teacher confirms it. Later that evening, he went back to the school on his bike to take vids. He was not ducking bullets, but he was definitely there.

Q: Was David Hogg at home during the February school shooting in Florida?

A: No. Hogg recorded videos from inside the school during the shooting and a teacher confirmed that he was there at the time.

Teach the board your code
Keep tryin' junior.

So, kind of like that insane moron Lind, but with morals, ethics, and compassion. No wonder you don't like him.

Why do you think that Mr. Hogg knows anything about manufacturing, importing or selling anything in the competitive domestics sector? Not just more than Mr. Lindell, but the folks at Coop, Sleep Better and all of the other players in the field?

What makes you think he has "compassion" as his only goal is the personal destruction of a single man,and not providing American sleeper a better night's rest?

n

A: No. Hogg recorded videos from inside the school during the shooting and a teacher confirmed that he was there at the time.

Politifact?
Factcheck?

Are you fucking kidding me? :laughing0301:

He started his own company and makes his products in the US.....you know, those things you America haters despise.
No one, not hoog or pillow guy, can tell me which pillow to buy.
Very important choice.
I LOVE America. you?

Buy whatever pillow you want. Mr. Lindal's pillow promises a tremendous pillow experience and he tells prospective customers that the extra expense will be well worth it in better sleep.

OTOH, Mr. Hogg promises his customers the opportunity to be spiteful. The pillow may or may not be any better or worse, but the goal of the product isn't better sleep for the customer, but to put Mr. Lindal out of business because of Lindal's politics.
We don't need a lot more spite out there right now.

:laughing0301: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :blahblah::finger3::uhoh3:

n

Politifact?
Factcheck?

I figured that would be your reaction. But I put it up for any posters that might be interested in the truth.

I haven't seen that skinny little shit in a while. Is it still 87 lbs of cocksmoking twink? Somebody throw that sniveling little bitch a cheeseburger.... after you wipe your ass with it.

n

Politifact?
Factcheck?

I figured that would be your reaction. But I put it up for any posters that might be interested in the truth.

Next you're going to tell me CNN is a news channel... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back