David Hogg Wants You to Buy His Pillow

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere

So David Hogg is a stupid moron, got it. A blithering idiot liberal running a company :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere

So David Hogg is a stupid moron, got it. A blithering idiot liberal running a company :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Well, right now it's only a threat. Nothing will come of it

I don't think Hogg is a moron at all. He's learning how to take advantage of liberal morons while at Harvard. Those who "crowdfund" this stupid idea are the morons. Hogg will be collecting a nice salary as CEO of this stupid idea, he isn't going to put his own money into it.

I’ll buy one. The kid is marketing gold. Every retailer that stopped carrying the Minnesota crack heads pillows, will gladly carry his. Amazon will be on board also. If he advertises that every sale will carry a donation to gun violence prevention organizations, the kid is an Instant multi millionaire. Gun nut America will have a coronary.

None of which will have anything to do with the actual quality of the product he is providing to the consumer.
Almost all of what you mentioned will more appropriately be the product of nonsensical garbage unworthy of any serious consideration.

But then again, you strike me as someone who has been surviving on a steady diet of shit for quite some time ... :thup:

I don't think Hogg is a moron at all. He's learning how to take advantage of liberal morons while at Harvard. Those who "crowdfund" this stupid idea are the morons. Hogg will be collecting a nice salary as CEO of this stupid idea, he isn't going to put his own money into it.

His pillow company will fold faster than an Obama green energy company.

David Hogg would like to have his face buried on a pillow while his fag top dicks him in his liberal shit hole.

Moocher----------manipulative attention seeking HOgg seems to be missing his celebrity status- It's a good move for him--say he is opening a business and take donations---the gay community will throw money at him despite he being completely unqualified to run a company. It won't be a success but Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy it will give him some money to play with as it starts up.

5B67DDC7-24BE-40BD-8ADA-59A50B6D8B7F.jpeg

I don’t support companies expressly created out of hate ( with the guise of we are full of happiness and rainbows). Or the asshat frauds that promote it .:)

So you don't like the My Pillow Guy either. You do know he has had to paid out millions of dollars in fraud settlements for the pillow.

I don’t support companies expressly created out of hate ( with the guise of we are full of happiness and rainbows). Or the asshat frauds that promote it .:)

So you don't like the My Pillow Guy either. You do know he has had to paid out millions of dollars in fraud settlements for the pillow.

Is this another AOC story?
Asking for a friend.

If I was advising Dave Hogg on his Pillow Project, I'd tell him to take his pillow factory to California.

The government there is willing to invest any money to "stick it" to conservatives.

I can see a groundbreaking for a massive green pillow making factory in South Central LA with all of the usual suspects smiling including the bosses of Big Labor as Mr. Hogg has promised union-made pillows.

Even before the first pillow comes off the assembly line, Dave Hogg could be a millionaire with this idea.

David Hogg would like to have his face buried on a pillow while his fag top dicks him in his liberal shit hole.
Hmmmm sounds like that would be going in Hole Hogg.....

Forum List

Back