David Perdue OUT

The party label is irrelevant....

Not in America. If party label was irrelevant we'd have a lot more independent and third party reps.
Did you miss the runoff?....The people of Georgia obviously didn't give a hoot in hell about the (R) by his name....200,000 of them stayed home rather than support that wormy little twirp.

So the feckless and weak legacy dweeb, who couldn't even beat a guy who made Beta O'Rourke look like Chuck Norris, has decided not to run against the demagogue grifter with anger issues, Raphael Warnock, for the Senate seat in 2022.

Good riddance to craven milquetoast rubbish.

Great news for Democrats. Republicans will nominate a Trump lover even crazier than Perdue, making things even easier for Warnock.

So the feckless and weak legacy dweeb, who couldn't even beat a guy who made Beta O'Rourke look like Chuck Norris, has decided not to run against the demagogue grifter with anger issues, Raphael Warnock, for the Senate seat in 2022.

Great news for Democrats. Republicans will nominate a Trump lover even crazier than Perdue, making things even easier for Warnock.
Perdue is a southern fried version of Romney, who lost to a borderline faggot.....And the answer is to nominate another squish?!?

ROFLMFAO!! :auiqs.jpg:

Along with Loeffler and Collins, several other Republicans could join the fray. The list of potential contenders includes Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black, Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan and attorney Randy Evans, a former U.S. ambassador to Luxembourg with ties to Trump.

David Perdue won’t mount comeback bid for US Senate in 2022

Duncan supported Gov Kemp in refusing to call a special session to appoint the gop's seperate slate of electors. The Ga gop legislature enacted the laws that allowed the first, and legimate, slate of electors. But he was sort of an attractive candidate being a college baseball star and small bizperson, and not even 50 years old.

I've never heard of Black before, but he's over 60. A lifetime farmer and rancher (good) but he has no background on issues.

I don't think Loeffler's done anything to anger Trump. She was NOT Trump's choice to succeed the rather decent Johnny Issackson. But her campaign against Warnock was pretty shameful. She avoided all issues beyond portraying Warnock as JE Hoover portrayed MLKjr.

Randy Evans would be the Trump/QAnon candidate.

ps, I never had anything against Perdue other than being in the party of Trump. I think Perdue sort of viewed the job as a public service after a life of making money and being in the Perdue family. I never viewed him as a reason not to consider Norther Suburban Atl as my retirement place. Now if the Braves would only get rid of that tomohawk chap thing. That's annoying. And the Braves are the best reason to live in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Georgia is Blue now. Both Senators are Blue. They voted Blue for President. Y'all can't have it back.

e6fe0f3455b9745d029a5d07316ee858.gif

Atlanta has to have some good strong black republicans their.. or talented republicans. Race is so polarized in Georgia whites are terrified to talk about what’s right and wrong so they put up uninspired morons.

You live in Atlanta?

Georgia is Blue now. Both Senators are Blue. They voted Blue for President. Y'all can't have it back.

e6fe0f3455b9745d029a5d07316ee858.gif
Not blue.

Henry Aaron's quote was roughly "there's nothing wrong with Atlanta except when you get outside of Atl you're in Ga." LOL The Atlanta suburbs did NOT vote for Trump, which is why Biden won the state NARROWLY. Loeffler tried to make Warnock scary to white people, but Warnock's been around a long time. He's not a scary kind of guy. LOL

I could do Savannah too. But I can watch all the Braves games in my living room now.

Perdue had about 5 million in his campaign fund, and could raise more than God, but he's out. The ATJ speculated that he didn't really want the job.

Possibly. Time will tell if that was a short term glitch due to the "Trump Effect" or if it's indicative of a long term shift in demographics.

If the Republicans can't win that seat back in a mid term election with a Democrat in the White House, against a scum bag incumbent, in what is still likely a Republican tilting state they need to pack up shop and go home.

I agree. GA is still a Rep State and the Reps should have no problem winning.

Not in America. If party label was irrelevant we'd have a lot more independent and third party reps.
Did you miss the runoff?....The people of Georgia obviously didn't give a hoot in hell about the (R) by his name....200,000 of them stayed home rather than support that wormy little twirp.
Trump told them to boycott the "false" election. LOL
He told them to boycott the election....Then flew down to Georgia to hold rallies for Perdue and Loefflelr?

WTF?

The GA gop MUST fully embrace the Trump!!!!
?

Not sure what that really has to do with Perdue being out.

He should not run again, he lost to Warnock. That says something in and of itself.
Posts 1-3 call Perdue a RINO. And the funny thing is Trump cost the gop GA.

It will be difficult for Warnock to hold the seat for the dems once the GA legislature reverses the laws it passed making mail in, drive in, voting easier.... and closes more polling places in places with large black populations. And the US SC will allow that.

How the hell did TRUMP cost the GOP Georgia? I'm in Georgia and TRUMP won the general election. The evidence of election fraud is undeniable. TRUMP was telling McConnell to pass the $2000 covid relief. Perdue and Loeffler had little support in Georgia and the majority only ended up voting because of TRUMP. Red districts in Georgia need to stop releasing election results until the corrupt blue districts release theirs. People in Georgia see Perdue as another Kemp in the making.

He told them to boycott the election....Then flew down to Georgia to hold rallies for Perdue and Loefflelr?

WTF?
Yeah, that's pretty much how Dump cost the gop GA

?

He should not run again, he lost to Warnock. That says something in and of itself.

It will be difficult for Warnock to hold the seat for the dems once the GA legislature reverses the laws it passed making mail in, drive in, voting easier.... and closes more polling places in places with large black populations. And the US SC will allow that.

How the hell did TRUMP cost the GOP Georgia? I'm in Georgia and TRUMP won the general election. The evidence of election fraud is undeniable. TRUMP was telling McConnell to pass the $2000 covid relief. Perdue and Loeffler had little support in Georgia and the majority only ended up voting because of TRUMP. Red districts in Georgia need to stop releasing election results until the corrupt blue districts release theirs. People in Georgia see Perdue as another Kemp in the making.
Happy Q to you. Enjoy.

?

he lost to osoff.

Ossoff is a good guy... smart as hell and decent...in spite of the asinine lies the GOP promoted. They may not realize how such stupid lies hurt them.

?

I'm in Georgia too.. Trump's lies hurt him as well as Loeffler and Purdue.. Georgia crackers are not the dumbassesT rump thinks they are.

WTF?

Exactly. At the time all the people were asking for of P/L is to fight for TRUMP. Both when given the chance gave lukewarm support. Had just one of them supported the need for investigating the 2020 election they both would have won. Perdue should have supported an investigation right after the election. People also viewed P/L lack of concern for the election fraud as already conceding the run-off election. They put themselves in a position to not be able to dispute the results of the run-off.

?

Happy Q to you. Enjoy.

Sorry not a Q follower.

Forum List

Back