Day 465: Biden more popular than Trump everyday of his presidency

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Well, incase you are unable to compare polling numbers I thought I’d point out that 100 days into Biden’s second year there hasn’t been a day that he has had a worse polling number than Trump.

This of course bodes well for Biden in 2024. I’d expect Biden to lose the midterms similar to Trump since they both polled low (just not as low as Trump in Biden’s case).

The righties giggly about Biden’s numbers were throwing out pollls as I recall in 2018. Hmm. I guess perspective is highly dependent on what one wants to see.
B1D162C7-21D1-415C-9805-3F0521EA5424.jpeg

FE8A4A41-F62D-4927-97C5-79BD8705A705.jpeg

Simpleton. A single poll on a single day is just that. You have to look at an aggregation of polling data. That’s why I posted the link to all the polls.
Dude, stahp.

I'm not even going to have this debate with you. I went to school for this, I know how pollsters work. . . all of the various polls, probably had questions skewed away to get numbers low for Trump, and boost them as much as they could for Biden.

And no matter what the establishment tries to do, they can't spin it, and neither can you.

The ACTUAL sentiment, is probably more like 5 to 8 percentage points up for Trump, and a negative in the other way for Biden. You can stomp your feet, "no" all you like, but that is the reality.

PENN & TELLER: BULLSHIT S04EP09 Numbers​

Dude, stahp.

I'm not even going to have this debate with you. I went to school for this, I know how pollsters work. . . all of the various polls, probably had questions skewed away to get numbers low for Trump, and boost them as much as they could for Biden.

And no matter what the establishment tries to do, they can't spin it, and neither can you.

The ACTUAL sentiment, is probably more like 5 to 8 percentage points up for Trump, and a negative in the other way for Biden. You can stomp your feet, "no" all you like, but that is the reality.

PENN & TELLER: BULLSHIT S04EP09 Numbers​

So the polls that have results you like are worded correctly and the ones you don’t aren’t? It’s a simple accumulation of approval ratings from well know polls.

So the polls that have results you like are worded correctly and the ones you don’t aren’t? It’s a simple accumulation of approval ratings from well know polls.
No, that isn't what I wrote.

Watch the video.

Polls are meaningless, and folks should ignore them for the reasons listed in the video.

So you think FJB is doing good because his polling #'s are barely higher than TRUMP's?

Well, incase you are unable to compare polling numbers I thought I’d point out that 100 days into Biden’s second year there hasn’t been a day that he has had a worse polling number than Trump.

This of course bodes well for Biden in 2024. I’d expect Biden to lose the midterms similar to Trump since they both polled low (just not as low as Trump in Biden’s case).

The righties giggly about Biden’s numbers were throwing out pollls as I recall in 2018. Hmm. I guess perspective is highly dependent on what one wants to see.
View attachment 638412
View attachment 638411

1651317013341.png

Keep it up, loser. This is the most fun I've had in years.

View attachment 638412
View attachment 638411

Lol....anybody thinking President Potato Head will serve out his first term is not a serious person. I mean...c'mon now.

0% chance Biden serves a second term. Waaaaaay higher chance that before 2024 he's getting 24 hour nursing care in Bumfook De.
Mofu has Parkinsons...doesn't turn out well.

:bye1:

View attachment 638412
View attachment 638411

Briben is even more unpopular than Barry was at the end of his 2nd term. He's worse than Carter.
Under his charge, our country is dumpster fire on a train wreck & no fake polls will change that fact.
Pimping these polls that everybody except you realize are totally biased & skewed for artificially inflated Democrat results.
Everyplace he goes, he has crowds of people holding FJB & Let's Go Brandon signs.
!st grade class plays draw more of an audience than that fraud in a diaper

With this utter and complete DUMPSTER FIRE of an administration...I'm baffled why ANYONE supports Joe Biden at this point!

Seriously...what is it that you're seeing that I'm not? The border? A disaster! Inflation? The worst in almost 50 years! Crime? Out of control and getting worse! Foreign policy? Afghanistan withdrawal FUBARED completely...Putin emboldened by Biden's words! A "Ministry of Truth"? Who would ever thought we'd need THAT here in the US!

Barack Obama warned us not to underestimate Joe's ability to "fuck things up" but you chose to ignore that and run this moron! The result? Joe's fucked things up! Duh?

Forum List

Back