Day 465: Biden more popular than Trump everyday of his presidency

With this utter and complete DUMPSTER FIRE of an administration...I'm baffled why ANYONE supports Joe Biden at this point!

Seriously...what is it that you're seeing that I'm not? The border? A disaster! Inflation? The worst in almost 50 years! Crime? Out of control and getting worse! Foreign policy? Afghanistan withdrawal FUBARED completely...Putin emboldened by Biden's words! A "Ministry of Truth"? Who would ever thought we'd need THAT here in the US!

Barack Obama warned us not to underestimate Joe's ability to "fuck things up" but you chose to ignore that and run this moron! The result? Joe's fucked things up! Duh?
That’s insane. Our economy is bouncing back from years of shut downs under Trump. Inflation is supply side issue. Too bad infrastructure week never came under Trump. If it did we wouldn’t have ships anchored offshore waiting to get in.

Well, incase you are unable to compare polling numbers I thought I’d point out that 100 days into Biden’s second year there hasn’t been a day that he has had a worse polling number than Trump.

This of course bodes well for Biden in 2024. I’d expect Biden to lose the midterms similar to Trump since they both polled low (just not as low as Trump in Biden’s case).

The righties giggly about Biden’s numbers were throwing out pollls as I recall in 2018. Hmm. I guess perspective is highly dependent on what one wants to see.
View attachment 638412
View attachment 638411

~~~~~~
Joey Xi Bai Dung's approval is in the lower thirties.
**********​
**********​

Well, incase you are unable to compare polling numbers I thought I’d point out that 100 days into Biden’s second year there hasn’t been a day that he has had a worse polling number than Trump.

This of course bodes well for Biden in 2024. I’d expect Biden to lose the midterms similar to Trump since they both polled low (just not as low as Trump in Biden’s case).

The righties giggly about Biden’s numbers were throwing out pollls as I recall in 2018. Hmm. I guess perspective is highly dependent on what one wants to see.
View attachment 638412
View attachment 638411

That only shows us the polls are corrupt as our government. Both are no secret.

So a guy that got 81 million votes can only keep his numbers a little higher than Trump's?

Still when you look at that full week the polls were higher than Trumps. They’ve narrowed due to inflation but still higher than Trumps.
Careful. You keep posting like this and you might have to answer to Biden's #MinistryofTruth. Oh wait, you're shilling for him so your dishonest info might not get flagged by the fascists you put in charge.

What a charming thing to say to a widow in mourning. That's why we love you so much -- your charm.
We don’t know each other. You’ll need to change your name to “widow-in-mourning” for people to know that immediately but now that I do, I’m terribly sorry for your loss.

Sleepy joe and his regime have the audacity to have some dumb ass correspondents dog and pony show tonight. While us normal citizens suffer from the horrid inflations, border crisis, and shortages. I hope this will drop popularity into the 20's cause this is very in bad taste.

Sleepy joe and his regime have the audacity to have some dumb ass correspondents dog and pony show tonight. While us normal citizens suffer from the horrid inflations, border crisis, and shortages. I hope this will drop popularity into the 20's cause this is very in bad taste.
How are you suffering from the border “crisis”? Shortages and inflation are supply chain and infrastructure driven.. why was there never an actual infrastructure bill done for the 4 years of Trump?

Even CNN lowered the boom on President Potato Head yesterday.

Analysis: Today is a disastrous day for Democrats' 2022 chances

That's when your really know a distinct majority think you suck!!

46782.jpeg

How are you suffering from the border “crisis”? Shortages and inflation are supply chain and infrastructure driven.. why was there never an actual infrastructure bill done for the 4 years of Trump?
You're kidding right? You do realize there was an infrastructure plan until the establishment cronies like Romney, Sasse, and Mccain sabotaged certain bills to be passed. As for the border crisis. Yes, there is. I get that it's something you wont understand until it actually happens to you. Another reason why I wont feel bad for the blinded democrat voter who may end up broke from the Biden Depression. Face it, bro.

You're kidding right? You do realize there was an infrastructure plan until the establishment cronies like Romney, Sasse, and Mccain sabotaged certain bills to be passed. As for the border crisis. Yes, there is. I get that it's something you wont understand until it actually happens to you. Another reason why I wont feel bad for the blinded democrat voter who may end up broke from the Biden Depression. Face it, bro.

Those links don’t tell me how you are personally suffering from border. You don’t even live there.

You’re saying what about infrastructure? That Trump put a plan to congress? NOPE.

Even CNN lowered the boom on President Potato Head yesterday.

Analysis: Today is a disastrous day for Democrats' 2022 chances

That's when your really know a distinct majority think you suck!!

View attachment 638698
Consumer spending is up. Only a neophyte would think the economy shrank because of imports. Recession is a real risk with interest rates going up to fight off inflation. I think that’s a mistake because it’s supply side driven. Interest rates are gonna crush the economy when what we need is more output to lower prices.

Those links don’t tell me how you are personally suffering from border. You don’t even live there.

You’re saying what about infrastructure? That Trump put a plan to congress? NOPE.
Can't read links now? Wow! You Trump haters are faltering! Like I said you don't get it. Nor am I trying to convince you to believe facts. I used to live near the border, dumb ass. You don't know me. It was fairly bad then, now it's worse thanks to you Sleepy joe apologists.

You have no clue what you're talking about once facts come out.

Can't read links now? Wow! You Trump haters are faltering! Like I said you don't get it. Nor am I trying to convince you to believe facts. I used to live near the border, dumb ass. You don't know me. It was fairly bad then, now it's worse thanks to you Sleepy joe apologists.

You have no clue what you're talking about once facts come out.
Again no answer. “I used to live near the border”. Awesome. Immigration is way down the list of things affecting your life. That’s the reason you keep deflecting. But of course “brown people” is such an important topic.

The lefts never ending obsession with all things Trump does not change the fact that since Biden's Afghanistan withdrawl clusterfuck his approval rating has been going down and has been at about 40% for some time now. What Trumps approval rating was at the same time in his presidency is irrelevant if you look at the RCP average of polls Biden has an approval rating of 41% and all their recent polls show his disapproval rating in double digits or close to it RCP also has Biden underwater on the economy, immigration, foreign policy and direction of the country. No amount of Trump deflection will change those numbers or the fact the American people are finally seeing the real Joe Biden and so far are not impressed.

Again no answer. “I used to live near the border”. Awesome. Immigration is way down the list of things affecting your life. That’s the reason you keep deflecting. But of course “brown people” is such an important topic.
I'm not deflecting, dummy. You're just saying things now. But okay, like I said. You wouldn't understand, until it actually happens to you. I know more about the Mexican border than you and your mother combines. So stop pretending you know more than me.

Forum List

Back